Format: Wine|Change

on 25 March 2017
amazing

full of flavour and very very smooth

do not add anything to it as it needs no assistance
on 5 October 2016
Tastes incredible. Used to work in a bar where we used this in a 'rhubarb and custard' cocktail one winter.
on 30 April 2017
This product tastes so chemical and was awful. Nothing like when i have bought this directly from the distillery.
on 25 April 2017
Lovely good quality product. Personally, I would like a stronger rhubarb flavour but other people I have spoken to disagree!
on 7 March 2017
Seriously good quality vodka that's worth every penny! The rhubarb flavour is exquisite.
on 27 October 2014
OK, but not as good as the marmalade vodka. Given the price I will probably not buy it again.
on 27 November 2014
Chase Vodka although a bit pricey is worth every single penny you give it. Whether it be my favourite Rhubarb or the Marmalade varieties these drinks fill your mouth with outstanding flavour and give you a nice warmth down the throat. A great simple mix is the Rhubarb vodka and 7up, which I maintain tastes like the childhood favourite rhubarb and custard boiled sweets.
I cannot convey how much I wish I was able to afford more of this vodka, I first discovered them at local Game Fairs which have food markets within, if you get the opportunity visit their stall and sample, it will convince you to buy. If their using the small spray bottle to sample the marmalade vodka you will not believe how much flavour has filled your mouth from a simple spray!

Oh and their new design of bottle is really really cool. (shown in amazons own picture)
on 8 May 2014
Delivered when promised, this vodka is a gorgeous colour. Slightly viscous and quite sweet, we like it mixed with tonic. We're not vodka connoisseurs, usually choosing gin, and after enjoying Chase gin we wanted to try this. Could be a luxurious base for a summer cocktail too.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 September 2016
I bought this in a sale at Christmas last year with the intention of giving it as a gift. I ended up giving them something else, so i've been sampling this a little for the last few months. If you're interested, the bottle notes that it was the 1359/3000 of the sixth batch produced (I always like seeing this, makes it seem a little more special!).

I was quite hesitant to even open the bottle at first: rhubarb in a vodka? What? How would that work? Turns out, it works REALLY well. If you're drinking it straight, i'd recommend adding to a cold glass and adding an ice cube or two. It brings out all the gorgeous rhubarb smells. When you actually taste it though, it's ridiculously tasty. I swear, you almost forget you're drinking vodka. I'm just transported back to desserts my mother used to make when I was a child or to the classic old fashioned sweets. Just superb.

I've tried it straight, with tonic, with lemonade, and with 7up (after seeing a suggestion in the reviews). It works well with all of these. If you're experimenting, i'd recommend not overpowering the taste of the vodka with stronger mixes.

It's worth noting that this doesn't come with a box. I was also a little disappointed to notice that the label has been put on a little slanted. Not noticeable at first, but it niggles at me every time I get the bottle out of the cupboard!

Overall: REALLY impressed. It's expensive, but I've never tasted vodka like this. Worth it as a gift to yourself or a vodka lover.
on 28 May 2016
Unfortunately the bottle stopper was damaged meaning the cork was stuck in the bottle. I eventually managed to get it out but am now left with a bottle I cannot seal properly. The vodka itself is OK but clearly the quality of the stopper/cork isn't great - be warned.
review image review image