Format: Wine|Change

on 27 November 2014
Chase Vodka although a bit pricey is worth every single penny you give it. Whether it be my favourite Rhubarb or the Marmalade varieties these drinks fill your mouth with outstanding flavour and give you a nice warmth down the throat. A great simple mix is the Rhubarb vodka and 7up, which I maintain tastes like the childhood favourite rhubarb and custard boiled sweets.
I cannot convey how much I wish I was able to afford more of this vodka, I first discovered them at local Game Fairs which have food markets within, if you get the opportunity visit their stall and sample, it will convince you to buy. If their using the small spray bottle to sample the marmalade vodka you will not believe how much flavour has filled your mouth from a simple spray!

Oh and their new design of bottle is really really cool. (shown in amazons own picture)
on 8 May 2014
Delivered when promised, this vodka is a gorgeous colour. Slightly viscous and quite sweet, we like it mixed with tonic. We're not vodka connoisseurs, usually choosing gin, and after enjoying Chase gin we wanted to try this. Could be a luxurious base for a summer cocktail too.
on 25 October 2015
I bought this as a gift and it was very well received. They normally drink Grey Goose and said this was smoother and could be taken on ice or neat . Apparently it is not a very rhubarb flavour more of a fruit taste but very pleasant and not sweet .
on 30 October 2015
It is very sickly sweet, too sweet to drink neat, but mised with tonic, champage etc it is is superb. Really moorish and very alcholoic. I loved it. Would have preferrd it less sweet so i could drink it over ice neat
on 19 March 2016
We received a bottle of this by happy accident. We ordered a bottle of William Chase Elegant Gin (lovely btw) and was sent this instead. The good people of Amazon allowed us to keep it and sent a replacement. It sat in a cupboard for about a year because neither my wife or I particularly like vodka. To cut a rambling story short, a friend recommended it with prosecco and, oh my, it's lovely.
on 25 December 2015
The initial taste is a little burst of rhubarb with the sweetness of the added sugar. Then you get a custard presumably from added vanilla, which dominates the smell. A little alcohol burn and sweet aftertaste. I can drink this on its own no problem. That usually means its very sweet as I have a sweet tooth. To me it's like they've melted those old rhubarb and custard sweets into vodka but they say it's all natural.
VINE VOICEon 30 December 2014
If you like vodka and you like rhubarb then you will like this product! I bought it as a gift and the recipient loved it, personally I don't like Rhubarb so I wasn't too keen on it, but he said it's a really nice, fresh tasting vodka which is great with lemonade or soda water.

It is expensive compared to some other more popular brands of flavoured vodka, but it is a more premium product. It doesn't come in a box, it's just the bottle but it looks really nice and is great as a gift. Rhubarb is a relatively unique flavour for vodka and as far as I am aware this is the only rhubarb vodka on the market. I am very tempted to try the Chase Marmalade Vodka as well!
on 28 May 2016
Unfortunately the bottle stopper was damaged meaning the cork was stuck in the bottle. I eventually managed to get it out but am now left with a bottle I cannot seal properly. The vodka itself is OK but clearly the quality of the stopper/cork isn't great - be warned.
review image review image
on 6 December 2014
Cor Blimey !! That hits the spot !! Very nice vodka and definitely looking to buy another bottle as a present. A little pricey but well worth the money.
on 13 September 2014
Perhaps an acquired taste for some, but unique and original with just the right level of zest without being sweet

See one answered question