on 2 January 2015
This item is pretty poor quality even for the low price I ordered it in October for my son as a christmas present he is five and while it looks good the tablet continually freezes including on ore installed apps ( we did not get around to downloading any) and is unbelievably slow to respond even when simply typing it also has very poor battery life only lasting twenty to thirty mins when in continuous use from a full charge. On contacting the seller regarding my concerns I was told to reset the tablet which I had already done but this has made no difference, I was also advised to improve response time to go into settings and close apps each time they are used to keep the tablet running smoothly (not the easiest thing to get a five year old to do every time he opens an app!) on the issue of charging I was advised to charge it via a USB port and that this should improve battery function, this is not always practical. The second email I recieved from the seller did in fact have a dismissive undertone a refund was not an option even though the item is not really fit for purpose as advertised! Do not buy this tablet put a little extra money towards a better one.
on 21 March 2016
I know it is a very reasonable priced product and as such, not too much can be expected. However, there are a couple of things that I really don't like - the battery lasts 2 hours if you are lucky - the charger doesn't work well, you have to fiddle with the cable to get it into the right place to charge - it switches itself off randomly - it cuts itself off from the wifi without reason (in the same room as the modem) - my 5 year old put it on the sofa and it fell off onto a carpeted floor and the screen broke. On the plus side, the games and programmes that it comes with are good for a small child and it is easy for a child to use. I have now bought another tablet at twice the price of this one and it has proved much better value for money. Wish I had spent a bit more in the first place and not bought this one.
on 6 January 2015
The tablet wasn't as good as what I thought it would be, pre installed with alot of kids games which is good. But the tablet is slow, keeps freezing and had problems trying to install the play store and YouTube. Was bought for my four year old son and I wouldnt buy it again I would go for a better named tablet.
on 15 January 2015
So I read the reviews, some good, some bad. This was purchased as a Christmas present for my 5 year old, he has slight autism and sensory processing distinction. It is hard wearing, durable, has a great set of built in apps. Easily expandable with an ad card. Good battery life and is great to use on Google hangouts. The wifi works a treat. This is not a slow tablet by any means. Perfectly affordable and really good build quality. I would have been happy at twice the price!
on 30 December 2014
Very poor battery life.
Screen freezes regularly & for long periods.
Sound is really quiet even on the highest setting.
Takes a long time to load apps.
Can't work out how to access the App Store - keep getting a message that says Account Manager has stopped (no instructions included to help resolve this).

I bought 2 of these, with hindsight I wish I had gotten 1 of the more expensive, reliable brands instead.

Would send both back, but have since read in previous reviews that p&p back to China is £20, so not worth the hassle.

Overal very disappointing & frustrating Christmas present.
on 30 March 2015
Bought this for Christmas 2014, in November, wasn't taken out of the box until 25th Dec 2014 Christmas day.. been running great, however as month went by the battery life shortened significantly, intermittent issues arisen where it wouldn't switch on, screen stayed blank etc.. its now end of March and its completely failed, so its really operated for 3 months. I am annoyed and upset, although this was a cheap and cheerful tablet I would have expected it to last more than 3-4 months. I am a single mother of 2 and simply cannot afford to keep replacing these items. Avoid.
on 29 July 2015
Would definetely not waste your money, it's a cheap and nasty Chinese product which have been left in the drawer since last Christmas.
on 1 November 2014
Perfect first tablet for the kids, I have bought this for my 7 and 8 year old, they are obsessed in it, they love it.
on 18 February 2017
Great toy.
on 26 November 2016
My seven year old loves using this tablet