on 9 May 2014
This is great for my 4 year old. He loves it and the games already installed would keep him entertained for hours if I allowed it :-D I believe I pads aren't necessary for children but this is the perfect alternative, and so affordable.
on 26 September 2014
First things first...Battery: device shut down at 50%. Gave it a chance and after breaking in the battery a few charges it was calibrated to work all the way down to 9% before shutting down giving a good 2-3 hours of heavy constant use. Occasional use throughout the day with emails/msgs/games should last the day.
Pros; Clean rubberized void of brand badges case + solid screen, great android 4.2.2 OS, get work done and entertain the kids with tonnes of kid friendly apps, For the price you can travel with it and not worry. Great A23 processor far superior to the crap A13.
Cons; Cannot remove included apps and wallpapers as some my kids will never touch nor will I (use this for work all day and kids play on it after school - requires a lunchtime charge to do this but doesn't iPhone users constantly charge too!?), could use a 1 yr warranty also.
Bought this as a cheap and cheerful work horse tablet that also I could feel safe letting the kids play on the device - it fits the bill!
on 14 October 2014
Barely 6 months and this has stopped working. To add insult, the UK Seller has sent me a mail to return to China where postage will cost me £15. You have been warned !!

I am now applying for a refund and will update if this is sorted out
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 November 2014
Well, to start with this tablet is being sold at a great price, and mine came well within the quoted delivery window. It was well packaged and came in a box identical to that in the pictures. It apparently has a nominal 4GB storage but over half of this is used by the operating system (mine came with Android 4.4.2), built-in apps and installed (downloaded?) apps. This left about 1GB free which isn't a lot when you see the size of say the CBeebies app which is very large. I've only had a quick look at it and can only give a few details at the moment although I'll add more details as soon as possible. The first thing to do is turn it on and run the battery right out, then charge fully - this helps to calibrate the battery and generally 'get it up and running'. The very next thing was registering a Google account to the tablet - this step makes almost everything else to do with the internet a piece of cake.
I downloaded (from Google Play) the superb CBeebies app and the BBC iplayer/app combination. They both ran excellently. I ran live BBC1 TV in fullscreen on the tablet and after 1hr of play the battery was still at 75% according to the tablet's battery meter! If this is accurate then that is a remarkable performance to start with!
I set a purchasing password and content-filter (and turned them on) via the Google Play site then set the tablet's own purchasing blocker to be sure our Grandson can't make any purchases on his own.
This tablet seems to be very good indeed and has a beautifully crisp display and faultless touch response in terms of both pressure applied and accuracy. It connected to my WiFi without any problems, receives my WiFi all over the house upstairs & down without any problems at all. The supplied version of Android - 4.4.2, is really slick and fast too.
An external 32GB (micro) SD card (supplied by me) was read from and written to without any problems, allowing the much needed extra storage capacity to be added.
I've included a few pictures of the ports etc.
This tablet is in fact a very good budget 7" tablet with a 'kid's front-end' put onto it in the form of the built in games etc and the Disney desktop theme - if you set your own background and add a few of your usual apps you will have a very good and VERY cheap little tablet! From my first impression I think this tablet is a really good budget purchase, and is easily a 5-star performer when used by a child.
on 10 August 2014
My grandson adores it. fabulous value for money. highly recommended.
on 18 December 2014
Received fast, but pathetic tablet! Keeps freezing, unable to work it at all! On the positive side it does have a relatively good battery life, and the games are already on there, so the kids can start immediately - they just won't be able to play for long before you'll need to reboot. Luckily not too upset, it was cheap, and will be binned without too much heartache!
on 5 November 2014
Really bad stopped working after 6 months , you press the screen and nothing happens at all bought two of these for both my boys and both don't work . Also didn't realise these were from a Chinese manufacturer as when I tried to send them back for repair or refund was told to send them to china for repair at a cost of £20 postage each , thought they were under the normal good customer care of amazon products which would of been under 12 month warranty but obviously not. Do youself a favour and avoid
on 23 January 2015
Absolutely fantastic...this is amazing for the price you pay...forget buying expensive Ipads this is perfect.
The games are fun but educational...they all make your little ones use and improve their skills.
I haven't even tried downloading any new apps yet as there are so many already installed and my two children aged 7 and 3 are more than happy with what they have.
A really fantastic product and I would highly recommend!
No instructions on setting up but to be honest it's quite simply when you don't panic and simply go through the settings and that's saying something because I really am NOT very up on technology.
After a great deal of comparing sizes...I found the ' Leather Stand Smart Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2' fitted these tablets perfectly and only cost £2.99 on ebay!!!!
on 2 April 2014
Bought this item for my 6 year old grandson and it's great with pre-installed games as well as kids activities,camera,google,playstore and so much more. It's good for adults as well as kids...who needs a iPad!!!!!
on 12 November 2014
My total experience of this product was a little over an hour but that alone was enough to tell me that I was not going to continue using this item. I charged the tablet for the 6 hours it recommended, the then when I turned it on it wasn't even fully charged. Within 5 minutes of me turning the tablet on the battery had dropped from 98% to 72%. If this wasn't bad enough, the tablet kept constantly freezing, and when rebooted would not even get past the loading page.

I'm extremely disappointed as I felt this would have been the perfect tablet for my 3 year old. I'd advise to steer clear to avoid disappointment.