on 12 November 2016
We have brand loyalty to Samsung as they have yet to let us down. This is now the best TV in or house as it hs great picture quality and loads of features. The only reason it loses a star is the lack of BBC channels and iplayer availablity via freeview. I undestand this is well documented elsewhere, and I will sort it out in time, but just a small hitch when you first but it.
on 19 July 2017
Prefect for my bedroom as Samsung tv is my only choice. I own 48" smart tv in the living room so this 22" is prefect for bedroom also work great to setup network. Good buy and fast delivery.
on 30 December 2015
So simple to set up. We don't have an aerial but that's fine for my daughter as she is happy to watch Netflix all day
on 29 July 2017
Nice tv pity about the sound quality, this seems to be the way today, sound bars required.
on 29 October 2015
Looooove this television! Not bad for a first television purchase! Very neat bit of kit. All the on demand channels and everything you could ever ask for besides. Excellent value for money too...!
on 5 August 2016
Good quality image, good apps. Only problem (and it's minor) is that it keeps forgetting my "pinned" apps so they're not available without having to go into the full app menu.
on 18 June 2016
Great TV for the bedroom. Easy to set up and use. Very pleased with this purchase. The only downside was that it was Version 3 and not version 5 - the write up did not give a version just stated that it was 2014 model, but the User Guide downloaded was for version 5 hence only 4 stars.
on 19 January 2017
Good product and fast delivery
on 21 June 2017
All what we want for a portable kitchen telly .
on 9 February 2017
Excellent quality , ordered and received within days, and superb value for money, amazon is the first and only site I visit for on line shopping, thank you.