on 11 May 2014
I was a big fan of How We Do (Party), really catchy and I played it all the time. Well that was 2012 and it's now a couple of years later and she's done it again. Great tune, really catchy and yes, at the moment I'm playing it all the time. Top tune, hope it's another big hit(#1) for R O.
on 26 August 2014
Rita has a great voice i stayed away from this track as i knew Calvin Harris wrote it.

I never really been a fan of Calvin but i will say this this track is brilliant i love her vocals and they work very well with this track. Looking forward to hearing her new single!!
on 22 May 2014
Nice delivery from Ms Ora: catchy with an excellent hook and chorus as one would expect given the writer and team behind it.
on 6 August 2015
great song, sound good on my mob and kindle
on 9 July 2014
Rita Ora, is an excellent artist & I love her work.
I didn't know who she was at first. But Rita Ora's voice you can not mistake. I think Rita & this track Rocks!!!!
on 20 June 2014
Catching song and growing and growing on me. This is a must have purchase for a Summer 2014 must have tune! Download is recommended.
on 9 October 2014
Rita Ora really shows her great vocal range on this track. Such a dancy, great and feel good song!!!!
on 29 May 2014
Great song, massive fan of Rita Ora. Also Amazon are a great website to buy MP3 tracks, quick & easy.
on 21 June 2014
This is a catchy and upbeat tune. This is one of my favourites from Rita Ora so far. Good pop song.
on 10 November 2014
This is a really good song. I dance along to it all the time.