on 1 January 2018
Was nervous buying at first as I went for this wet suit being the cheaper end of the scale. However should not have been as we received a quick delivery and the wet suit fits perfectly on my 4 year old son.
Brought for his swimming lessons as he just finished water babies and moved to next stage. Unfortunately the new swimming pool he attend s is not as heated as the old one, so a wet suit was suggested for him. Since wearing he no longer complains as being cold.

My son has been wearing this wet suit once a week since Sept and shape and material not showing any signs of wear/tear. The pirate logo still in tact as well.

Once he grows out of this one will be buying another one from these sellers
on 9 February 2018
The product itself is very good, however, I ordered this for my 6 year old son, and it is too small, even though it is labelled for 7-8 years. He wore it once and has refused to wear it since, as it is too tight for him. Can't return as he did wear it once, but if you are thinking of ordering this product, I would recommend ordering at least 2 sizes bigger to ensure it fits.
on 16 August 2017
They are no substitute really for a proper wetsuit as they don't cling to your skin so the kids still got cold. I suppose they are quite useful for a little bit of warmth and protection against the sun, but fall far short of a wetsuit.
on 21 May 2017
Just a little bit bigger than expected but I have a slim child. Helps to keep him warmer in the pool. Great quality and colours haven't faded after many many weekly rinses. 100% will purchase next size up when needed.
on 25 September 2017
I have bought a number of these over the years for my boys as they've grown. My son is big for his age and stocky so I have to buy larger than normal. The arm and leg openings are generous on these and fit him well. Good quality at a good price!
on 9 August 2016
Got this for my (very skinny) 5 year old son, who was always shivering when coming out of the swimming pool. After the first time he wore it, my son came up to me and said that this swimming costume is "magic" becasue he did not feel cold!
on 19 April 2016
Great little wet suit for my 3 and half year old with room to grow into, I've had one previous too this which lasted him ages so great quality especially as it gets used in the pool every week and then washed in the machine once home
on 9 May 2016
Bought age 5 - 6 for our 112cm, ~20kg (just) 5 year old. The length was perfect, but arms baggy. Concerned the water will trickle in and down his side, as there is some excess fabric there too.
on 12 August 2017
I bought this for my 6 year old. He's very slim but average height. There's defo some growing room which is good. Was used when we went on holiday and the outdoor pools were rather chilly! Definitely helped. Good quality and good value for money
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 May 2017
This is a great fit for our tall slim 8year old but it doesn't fit too snug so plenty of growing room. Would recommend.