TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 April 2014
**Important. This is the third book in a serial, and it must be read in sequence to fully understand what is going on. This book is not designed for stand-alone reading.***

This hot and exciting serial continues. Bought in as a pack mate, Mila has managed the impossible; to get both Alphas of the Lazarus Pack to claim her as their mate.

Now it’s all about making it work for real, that means giving them both what they want and making sure there’s still something of herself left at the end of it.

There's something in this serial which makes you want more. Every instalment leads so flawlessly onto the next. The characters are vivid and likeable, and it's your interest in them which will keep you coming back more than the plot and concept, which is quite simple, and maybe even a semi-recognisable blueprint from similar stories in this genre.

I’m still not happy that I have to buy each new instalment of this story individually, which will eventually mount up to more than it’s worth. However, at the stage the author’s work has got me so engaged I’m still willing.
on 29 June 2014
My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

The cover is very steamy :) I definitely like it :)

This story I really liked it. Mila is learning how to manage the boys so to speak thanks to Lotus, but how long will it last. This story was mostly trio drama…lol and not much else. I can feel tension or something building though, and I can’t wait to read the next part where things sound like it might change yet again :)

Viola’s world is amazing and I want to learn more :) I still want to slap Caim on occasion, but he is definitely growing on me :)

I recommend this series to my shifter lovin’ friends and don’t let the fact that it is a serial run you off because it is all out, so no waiting for the next part or buy the complete bundle :)
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 11 January 2015
Mila, Asch and Caim have all agreed to share but it's not running smoothly, Mila feels like she's caught in the middle while the other two argue it out and she's had enough.
While she's fed up with her men she's also struggling to settle and feels lonely at times, did she have any idea what she was taking on?
Mila needs to find away for them all to get along and quickly because the mating thrall is only days away.
I'm enjoying this series and I have to say while Asch is wonderful and everything a woman could want I love Caim, not only is he handsome, strong and all that but he's also stubborn and cute and when examples of his grievances are listed all followed by "I am not willing to negotiate on this" I could just hug him.
on 19 March 2014
I'm hooked on this series even though I hate buying books in instalments.
I can't wait to see what happens next.
Roll on book 4.
on 27 April 2014
Really enjoyable read, couldn't put it down.
Looking forward to reading more by this author.
Love it, love it, love it.
on 25 April 2015
Another hormonally charged, tension filled read. Descriptive & informative without being smutty & tacky. Book 4 here I come :-)
on 19 April 2014
Good but quite short..they suck you in but end abruptly.
Waiting on part 6, hopefully I don't forget the series ;(
on 16 February 2015
I have enjoyed this book
on 16 August 2014