on 28 April 2017
I have bought so many times iphone chargers but soon or little later all run downed. So i had decided to try this one, i would like to inform this product is better then i thought. quality is great, packing is good too, so far all working great. price is slightly up compare to others similar products available on amazon. i would recommend to those people who are willing to buy good quality cables to charge their iphones,ipads.
on 11 March 2017
I have been using this for months now and have taken it on quite a few travels with me and it has shown no signs of wear at all! Brilliant value for money and I'd recommend it.
on 8 April 2017
Ordered this as it has a lifetime guarantee, and my Daughter normally buys cheap versions which last about a month. To sate I am really pleased with the cable, it charges well, and it's worth spending a bit more to get this quality product as it will save you money due to the lifetime guarantee
on 7 January 2017
I have this in my car as my aux/charging cord and it seems to be working really well - the design is very similar to the standard Apple ones so it will work with most compatible cases - some other wires I have tried don't fit due to a larger shape.
on 17 March 2017
Feels like a genuine cable, my Apple cables have broken twice, so I thought I might as well try a 3rd party. I'm glad I did, and won't be going back!
on 3 January 2017
Super duper! Excellent price for a great quality product. Am really pleased with this.

The packaging was excellent and the care taken made me feel quite positive about this product and hey, it's proved right.

So good, I may have to order another!!
on 4 October 2016
Fantastic product I purchased this product to wire into my car as a permanent cable for charging my iphone. It is a really stable, well built product which has no connection issues. This was a concern for me as other cables I have owned in the past I have been rejected by my iphones.
on 30 April 2017
seems excellemt quality, i did half think it would be not recognised when plugged into ipad air like other leads (even though it states it will be ok!)
but worked first time.
also didnt realise it says comes with lifetime warranty? hopefully this includes when the end gets worn next to connector, i am sure i will find out, but for the moment a 5 star item
on 9 April 2017
Very good quality, the sync cable came in its own professional cable tidy and box, it works perfectly and is a fraction of the price that April charge. I am so impressed I am going to order a spare. Thank you
on 13 April 2017
Cables(ordered 2) delivered before estimated date, nicely packed. Each box was sealed. After a week using it, i can say its perfect to charge iphone 5, 5C and my old ipad mini. Charging fast, same like apple cable. Very good quality, responsible seller. Happy with purchase, thanks.