Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 12 November 2016
I recently bought this item and I don't regret it at all. It's the best wire I've ever used. It's seriously that good.

It looks exactly like an IPhone wire but feels more rigid and better made. It feels less likely to break and I genuinely believe it won't break at all.

Furthermore it comes with a lifetime warranty and which just further emphasises how the wire won't break at all.

It feels better than any wire I've used before. I wish I'd found this product earlier as it would've saved me a lot of money with other cables.

I recommend this product to anyone out there's who's fed up of their wire always breaking. It's affordability is amazing. It's less than half the price of an official Apple cable.
A truly amazing product
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 October 2016
We’re surrounded by technology nowadays, but I’ve lost count of the number of tims when the weak link with a piece of technology is the cable to connect to or power it. This seems a particular problem with Lightning cables, so good quality cables area godsend.

On the face of it the cable doesn’t look anything out of the ordinary. The connectors are solid and appear well-attached. There are strain relief glands at the cable entry points to help prevent the cable from breaking there, and the cable itself is strong and flexible, so all the things you would expect of a good quality cable.

In use with an iPhone 5 the cable synched and powers the phone just as it should.

What really makes these cables stand out is the lifetime guarantee. Firstly I don’t believe a company offers such a guarantee in the expectation that they’ll get lots of returns, so it shows the confidence they have in the cable, plus it gives you confidence that should anything happen, they’ll sort it for you.

So a cable with a quality feel and backed up by a lifetime guarantee and at an attractive price.
I received this cable with a request for an impartial review.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
11 Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 July 2016
I brought this cable as my original iPad air cable finally stopped working. That cable lasted me 2 years and ive no doubt that this one will aswell!
It has the same high quality feel as the apple one does, however it seems to me like its more firm around the plastic bit when compared to the original apple one.
The "s" on the cable is also a nice addition without making the cable look too "cluttered"

It came well packaged in a small box, which included a lifetime warranty card. It was wrapped up nicely in a similar fashion to what apple does, however not quite as neat.
Overall i would recommend this cable to anyone that wants a high quality cable to replace their original cable...
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 28 June 2015
My pair of Lightning Syncwires arrived this week, but only just had time to test them. The build quality, materials and connector dimensions are very similar to the original Apple cable, but with an 'S' logo on one side of the Lightning connector. Somewhat strangely for a certified cable the manufacturer's instructions directed that the 'S' side of the connector should be facing up and not facing down. I tested both sides regardless.

Data Transfer Test:
- TX/RX data side 1 - PASS
- TX/RX data side 2 - PASS

Power Test Setup:
Apple USB Mains Charger - 10 Watt
iPad Mini 2 with 40% charge remaining, on full screen brightness, with wifi on and streaming BBC iPlayer.
Portapow Power Monitor V2

Syncwire cable results:
5.02 V
2.00 A
10.04 W

So there we have it - the Syncwire is as good as the original Apple Lightning Cable and is able to deliver the full 10 W / 2.00 A from the Apple USB charger. My 3ft Anker cable was not far behind at 1.94 A / 9.72 W.

As an aside some of my other 'Lightning' cables were shockingly bad at delivering current and are now in the bin. I also found that one of my aftermarket '2.5 amp' wall chargers can only actually deliver 0.97 amps, so that will be replaced at some point too. I am very happy with the Syncwires at just £5.99.
11 Comment| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 October 2015
Ok so firstly, by way of disclosure, I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation, and I promised to write a review that is fair and honest.

****EDIT****. I have since purchased these cables as replacements for the OEM ones as they are frankly the best quality lightning cables. I will also add that these cables are working fine with my wife's iPhone 6 and my 6 plus and iPad Air 2.

So, my wife and I own 4 Apple devices, all lightning connector - iPhone 5, 5c, iPad 4 and iPad mini. Charging cables come and go, need them at home, in the car, in the office so you can imagine, we've bought quite a few to supplement the original cables, which frankly are disappointing for Apple - the cables crimp and crease at the connector over time leading to longevity problems. The non-genuine replacements are hit and miss. Even in a batch of 3 cables from one supplier I can get random performance one cable working, another not and a third only some of the time on some of the devices!!!

So, this little MFI certified cable comes as a welcome treat.

The SyncWire presentation is simple and attractive, fuss free. First sight shows the cable inside is clearly not wound as tight as either Apples own or many of the cheap copies - this can be put down to the clear difference in cable sleeve - it's not that the cable sleeve looks different, it's just feels different, stiffer, stronger. Clearly this isn't going to wind up in a little knot, but I take some reassurance that the cable is stronger than others.

Also, the connector tips look sturdier. These are housed in a more robust plastic housing, slightly bulkier than the Apple own, neatly branded, but also apparently a single moulded piece rather than what Apples are which look to be a two piece with insert. Importantly and to avoid the ever so frustrating issue of bent/creased cables, at the point of exit from the connector tip, the cables are supported by about 5mm of rigid plastic extending back along the cable. Again a distinct difference to Apples preferred rubber wraparound.

In terms of length, the Anker cables are 3ft making them about 10cm less than the Apple standard 1m, and it is a shame SyncWire don't have options on length of cable - I'm sure there would be interest in 2m or 3m lengths (my first recommendation to SyncWire....)

In respect of performance, it does exactly what it says - no frustrating error messages on any of the devices, connects well and charges well. I haven't observed any difference compared to Apples own cable in respect of rate but I do think it's noticeably quicker than some of the cheap non OEM copies I have.

***edit***
Just notice some other reviews are concerned about the certified status of these cables. In my experience these cables are definitely MFI certified and I have not had any error messages when using them with my iPhones.

So my final scores are;
Packaging 5/5 - simple, fuss free, minimal waste
review image
on 15 November 2016
An excellent well made and nicely long iPhone charger cable.Can confirm this works fine on iPhone 5 and 6.Good product and quickly delivered.
Also great after-service from Syncwire to make sure everything was O.K. 10/10
on 31 October 2016
I bought the 2m version and they have made life do much easier. They work as both power and data cable, and feel robust, well worth the money (much better than the cheaper alternates out there, which I have bought in the past)
on 16 January 2016
Great alternative to the official version. I have about 3 of these cables - one for the office, one for home, and a spare one in my bag. So far, they all work flawlessly charging and syncing my iPhone 5s, whether it be via an iMac/MacBook USB port, a car charger, or an external battery.

The cable itself is pretty robust too, so I haven't had to try Syncwire's lifetime warranty replacement yet, but it's good to know it's there if I ever need it.
review image review image
on 2 February 2016
All I ever want a charging cable to do is last, charge my devices quickly and safely.

I am pleased to report that this is what this Lightning cable does - it feels well made and charges my iPhone6 without any warnings about the cable.

The lifetime warranty is a nice touch, though in the few weeks I've had this I haven't had any cause to request a repair or replacement.
review image review image
on 16 January 2015
The quality of the cord is better than most others.
review image