on 22 December 2016
Loved reading this book! It's very easy to get into and it was interesting throughout - I found it hard to put it down because I wanted to know what would happen next. Months on after reading the book, I can still remember many of the patients that she described and this just demonstrates how interesting and well-written the book is. Definitely recommend buying it!
on 6 November 2016
Such a good book with interesting stories and an interesting and eye opening out look on mental health from both the view points of someone dealing with mental health and someone treating it I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it to anyone thinking of giving it a read
on 13 December 2016
This story was a bit slow in some places, but overall is a good read. There was an unexpected twist, which had me on edge! I would recommend this if you like a good thriller.
on 31 January 2017
One of those books that I will probably read again in a few years! I really enjoyed this book and would recommend to others.
on 1 August 2016
Brilliant insight. Easy read. Touching, thought provoking & Tanya Byron has certainly gone up in my estimation from watching house of tiny tareaways. Would highly recommend this read 💯😊
on 20 July 2015
Superficial, clichéd, not very well written. I didn't feel I gained any great insight into the work of a clinical psychologist and I found the author irritating.
on 27 December 2016
Read it cover to cover, such a great read - hope to see more from Prof Byron, fascinating
on 18 September 2016
I started reading this book on a Friday afternoon and finished reading it by the Sunday morning.

I couldn't put it down! Brilliant writer. Captivating characters. I enjoyed this book very much.
on 26 October 2016
A great book. It shows the otherwise not so open world of mental health practitioners, so we can experience the very interesting (and sometimes deeply touching) interactions between patient and doctor. I am glad I read this book and I recommend it to anybody who is interested in the world of clinical psychology practice.
on 28 December 2016
An eye opener, a wonderful journey explored through the eyes of a young graduate growing and learning through the story and events.