1,632

on 12 January 2017
Having this product for almost a year, I don't use it anymore. It is very very slow since day one. Keeps rebooting every once and a while mainly when it updates many apps together.
on 7 October 2014
Adult Son more than happy. I chose this product following researching reviews -very helpful
Easy to set up. Good battery life (don't cut corners when charging first time. The supplier provides guideline and it works.
on 25 November 2015
Love it, except the electric tablet charger plug keeps breaking
on 20 April 2017
Battery went after a few months . Not good value pad . Pay that bit extra and get a better pad. Have to buy another one so waste of money
on 28 July 2014
Very Pleased with my purchase. I have never had a tablet before but taking the plunge after a lot of research I decided for the fusion5, I am very happy, although the resolution of the screen is not exhilarating is t
Still good for the pricI have paid. After a couple of weeks I have yo say thas sometimes the system stalls and the tablet will restart, good thing is thatit is picking up from where I left.
on 7 May 2017
Very pleased with my purchase for the price it was better than I expected I would defensively recommend this item
on 30 December 2015
Excellent Service, works perfectly
on 24 October 2014
Only a 4 at this time as we have only had it a couple of days but our early impression are very pleased with our purchase
on 23 March 2017
kids love this just a bit slow on startup
on 30 May 2014
I have had Fusion5 tablet for a couple of weeks now and find it really easy to use, fast, reliable and very clear to view. I have used far more expensive tablets belonging to friends and to be honest, can see very little difference in the performance. More than happy, superb value for money.