on 21 December 2015
Bought 2 and one never worked, as it was for the kids xmas and too close to take the gamble I would get a working one had to return them so couldn't give an accurate feedback on the ability of the item.

Perhaps a bit on the heavy side but I was expecting some awful screen like the £30 tabs that were going about. This is simply nothing like this and if I were to compare it, I would use a Hudl as the bench mark.

So, with that in mind, I will be marking the seller and if we ever venture back to needing a tab, he will be given another try as you simply can't beat this price. Would I advise you to give it a try, yes for sure.

Edit: 1 year on. Now I have ventured back to try it again this year for the kids Xmas. Awaiting delivery.
on 1 July 2014
I was amazed at the price of this tablett. OK it was any introductory deal but it seemed a bit too good to be true. This is the second Android tablet I have owned. The first one was not very good and it cost more. So I was not sure what to expect. Big pluses for me were Bluetooth and charging from mini USB port. It arrived the day after order opened it saw it was 50% charged, so switched it on. The new Kit Kat interface is nice and quite like the Jelly Bean I am used to. First thing it is very fast, second it feels good. .Play store is there so I uploaded some favourite apps. I also put my mini card in and immediately my pics and files were available. Very quick and smooth. Next I tried connecting to my laptop. Once I switched on USB interface to media device the Fusion5 was visible but not connected. I ran the troubleshooter and windows found a new driver and I could see everything on the Fusion. Transfer of files was fast as well.

This is an amazing tablet for the money. Watch out IPad!
on 9 May 2014
I'm very happy with this product. The only negative comments I have are the packaging could be improved - the product didn't suffer any damage apart from a bit of denting of the box, but if you have a postie who is not so careful as ours there might be a problem so a bit of bubble wrap might be a good idea, but thats up to F5CF. The battery seems to run down quite quickly, but to be fair I haven't timed the useage. The screen is very sensative; items sometimes move just when the pen is hovered over them and conversely can sometimes require repeat strokes. The little manual is written in pigeon English and I would have thought there were enough people in China with an excellent knowledge of English to produce a coherent manual. As for the print size, I can only read this with the aid of a magnifying glass!. It's still early days but everything else seems just fine. The product is not up to the standard of the Nexus that I bought for my wife but it was about a third of the price so i would say it represents excellent value for money .Recommendation - buy it.
on 12 January 2017
Having this product for almost a year, I don't use it anymore. It is very very slow since day one. Keeps rebooting every once and a while mainly when it updates many apps together.
on 7 October 2014
Adult Son more than happy. I chose this product following researching reviews -very helpful
Easy to set up. Good battery life (don't cut corners when charging first time. The supplier provides guideline and it works.
on 19 April 2014
Absolutley fantastic for the price. Does everything well, don't worry about the screen resolution, it's pretty good even for viewing videos. Mine arrived within 2 days of order and had a screen protector already fitted. The protector makes the screen feel a little course to the touch, but so far I have left it in place. Highly recommmended.
on 29 September 2017
Only problem is the volume even on loud trouble hearing it apart from that I'm pleased
on 15 February 2015
After doing some research I bought this, my first tablet. Been using it a couple of weeks now and delighted with it. Very fast and reliable, the screen resolution is good, sound more than adequate with earphones. Not used the camera yet. I reckon it's a bargain at this price.
on 2 October 2014
Bought this for the kids since they were already sharing one. Can't say much about since I don't use it but I will say it is functionally perfect for what it does and has kept the kids amused.

One tiny downside is that the screen resolution isn't pin-sharp, but I must say that it is more than adequate in every other department (so report my kids) for its value and features.
on 2 October 2017