on 4 July 2014
Good selection of colours but did not get what is in pic. I received purple, fuchsia, light pink, royal blue, orange, white and multi mix. I was hoping for black and light blue. Good quality bands all in packs of 600 with own loom stick and S clips. Great for a re-stock like I needed
on 9 April 2014
These bands were a bargain, as others were selling the same for twice as much! My son is into making the band's so the colours were great too as have found there are lots of pinks in other packs!!! Would definitely recommend and will buy from again!
on 2 April 2014
The bands Came quicker than they stated and the product was just as described on amazon. The hooks are a good size
on 7 April 2014
The rubber bands quality was very good.instead of getting a pack of black I had gotten a pack of orange rubber bands.there are nine hooks that are small and can break easily.but overall the colours are very pretty and have good quality.
Received quickly and great value for money compared to other options. Good selection of colours (different from picture, but still good nontheless). Some bands seemed to break a little more easily than others, but not too high a percentage to be concerned about.
Overall very happy and would recommend. Would also recommend a suitable container to keep them in to save your vacuum!
on 26 August 2014
This product is not as it is seen on the screen, the colours are not as shown. My child was very disappointed with this product.
It was described as 4800 piece when being bought but changed to 1800 upon order being confirmed. When trying to contact seller for a refund or exchange there was no way of doing so. Very annoying!!!
on 23 May 2014
Loom bands - after confirming order it did say colours varied but ordered as picture showed colours we wanted, we didn't get colours as shown so was a little dissappointed at this. Also delivered in specified time but slower than another loom band order we placed 2 days after this one, and we had to sign for delivery! Why we don't know for a £7 order! We wasn't in when delivered so we had to wait a further 2 days till we could collect.
on 19 July 2014
Very disappointed the colours supplied were not those described in product details. I got no glitter looms as described, no white bands and two bags of orange bands.Though it specified that colours may vary I had hoped to, at least, have no repeated colours. having said that the bands themselves seem to be of good quality. I won't be ordering again but only because you can't odds the colours.
on 29 April 2016
Only got three bags of red, jelly blue, and white but the description says,1800 bands @ 300 of each six colours so false advertising to what I got so as a loomigurumi crochet with loom bands person I was looking forward to those certain colours
review image
on 4 April 2014
The bands seem ok and they came earlier than they were supposed to but they did not come in these colours and my friend bought the same amount of bands she has twice as many im a bit cross. Also the hooks are very small and one of the packets of blue was split already that was probably in the post but still i wouldnt buy these again