Customer reviews

Loom Twisters Friendship Loom Bands Set (Large)
Style: Friendship Loom Bands|Change
Price:£2.88+ £0.99 shipping

on 15 July 2015
Pleasantly surprised at the quality of this set. I bought a couple of packs of these for my nephews (and me). They absolutely loved them. They had me and them entertained for hours. I bought this in conjunction with some other loom band sets and this was of premium quality. The colours of the bands were amazing and my nephews loved the bright colours and the two tone bands. They were chuffed with the charms that were included and also made a few bracelets for their friends. I was happy that they got so much enjoyment from them. I would definitely order them again. The instructions to use the loom board could have been more informative but overall a fantastic product.
on 4 September 2017
GD JOB
on 3 November 2016
Amazing value and quality
on 2 July 2014
Brought for daughters bday arrived quickly , however all compartments had fallen out ! Loom had prong missing ! Box isn't fit for use waste if monie !!!!!
on 31 July 2017
Great product
on 9 January 2016
Perfect
on 10 October 2017
This product is really annoying, when I got it, all of the bands were mixed up and it took me an hour to put it back together.