Format: Audio CD|Change

I sort of fell into The Vamps by mistake after watching the cover they did of Little Things and was very impressed. I then ended up spending the next few hours on YouTube watching all the videos and they are a really great band.

As for this album, you get 15 songs.....

1. Wild Heart
2. Last Night
3. Somebody To You
4. Can We Dance
5. Girls On TV
6. Risk It All
7. Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart)
8. Another World
9. Move My Way
10. She Was The One
11. High Hopes
12. Shout It Out
13. Dangerous
14. Lovestruck
15. Smile

.... and there is none that I didn't like. They are not your normal boring "boyband", but much much better. Trust me, you won't regret it.
on 25 November 2014
Great album - these guys are great and their music is awesome. I love buying albums via Amazon as 9 times out of 10, they are available with auto-rip, allowing me to download the album straight into my amazon cloud. Being able to download the cloud app to all my mobile devices is extremely helpful as the album goes straight in the car, whilst being available on my mobile, tablet and laptop. The packaging was great and the item was received in pristine condition, within the delivery time frame specified.
on 7 January 2015
Wow what a find - bought it as a xmas stocking filler along with One Direction cd for my teenage daughter and she and her friends have not stopped listening to The Vamps cd - she prefers listening to them rather than One Direction cd!. Really catchy tunes and fantastic lead singer voice. It it is nice to see a young British group coming through because they have talent and not just through a talent show.
The Vamps will be big, in my opinion. The music is catchy, and they can really sing. It is good to see a group that has made it on their own initiative rather than for example via the X-Factor or a similar programme.

Their rendition of the Simon & Garfunkel classic, Cecilia, in inspired - they make it their own and really bring it up to date.
on 14 April 2014
I saw the Vamps supporting Taylor Swift.

They are worth seeing live and with a bit of luck and some more good song writing will be around a long time and be a hit.

Album worth buying
on 16 April 2014
Love this album, don't dislike any of the songs. The lyrics are amazing, really powerful stuff in some of the songs.
on 21 April 2014
Excellent album had us singing along in the car for hours. would recommend it to cheer anybody up. My boys loved it.
on 22 April 2014
The Vamps provide great new music that makes you feel good, young and happy and the perfect start to the summer.
on 6 May 2014
My daughter put this on her birthday wish list. We felt compelled to let her listen to it in the car on a long journey on her birthday. My husband and I were expecting to hate every bit of it but were prepared to let her have her treat. We were pleasantly surprised that it was tuneful, enjoyable and my husband even threatened to keep the CD in his car for a couple of weeks to listen to it some more! Suits all ages and so impressed with a band who actually play and write their own music.....a family hit!
on 26 May 2015
I already have the Meet the Vamps cd so bought this edition for the Christmas songs I love this band and there songs have a real good feel good factor about them! looking forward to the follow up album which will be a treat if its as good as this there debut offering if you have not heard of the boys get the cd and you will be amazed!!