on 26 June 2016
Bought 2 of these. Only a month return window. I used 1 in a dash cam. It stopped working a month and 5 days after purchase. It is write protected so hasn't recorded any video since. Not good as I had an incident and there is no footage. Not reliable I would avoid. Second card has also gone read only
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 July 2016
I purchased this card as an Amazon suggested add-on when buying a gift for my husband. I was really pleased with the performance, and also the fact that he was able to start using the camera that I purchased straight away, because I had bought the card with it. Normally he buys branded memory cards, but we have had no issues with the performance of this little micro, and I think compared to others that we have purchased in the past, it has turned out to be excellent value for money. Better still, it arrived next day!
on 14 March 2017
Swapped with a 16Gb card in my Samson S5 phone as the 16Gb was full. Transferred over all my favourite photos so I can still carry them with me. Worked like a charm and plenty of space for more memories now. Used the Adaptor to network store the data during transfer, very nice.
on 16 April 2017
This QUMOX 32GB MICRO SD MEMORY CARD works very well for storing a considerably long recording of my home CCTV multi picture cameras and monitor and equally plays back all in store ( round the clock f24/7 for several weeks ). Good Quality - reasonable price.
on 25 June 2015
i cant remember a better deal on memory 64gb for the price of a large pizza top notch and I like it so much I'm gonna buy more. memory that is not pizza. After a short while these developed a fault the phone would not reconise them and all data was lost. So they went in the bin. You buy cheap you buy twice.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 September 2015
This is an excellent quality card at a very good price. From now on I'll only get Qumox cards for all my solid state memory needs and someday I may even forget there is someone called Sandisk.

Sandisk who? I don't know either. You'll have to look them up on Wikipedia. Never heard of them.
on 13 July 2017
This went into a Zoom digital dictaphone and works just fine. It can store hundreds of hours of MP3 recordings. No issues with speed here.
on 3 May 2017
Excellent value and speedy delivery. Highly recommend! Definitely would buy again in the future. Thanks.
on 16 October 2017
Really bad memory. I took over 400 pics and lost all coz of this bad and cheap quality memory chip
on 21 April 2017
This works well in my HTC Desire HD which will access the 64gb where some devices won't.