on 4 February 2015
Early days, but:
Very pleased.
Sound is fine, much better that a similar toshiba variant (which becomes very muffled) and basically better than anticipated. I guess with the optical output it could be put through the stereo system).
Picture is great, again far better that the toshiba variant that will not produce natural colours.
Remote is excellent, nice and simple. Clean and easy swap from inputs and you-tube is great.
Connections at rear are great (note I don't use games, only thing I need to connect is the freeview dish/decoder as our tv signell dissapears with any bad weather)
Setup (initial) was excellent. Surprisingly simple and straight forward.
Wire-free connection was automatic and simple (remember to have your password to hand).
Not tried to connect the computer, but I don't see any reason to at the moment as it would only be to watch youtube stuff.
on 21 January 2015
Smashing looking tv and Apps....only problem I've noticed is that if the TV is on for to long time e.g 8-10 hours or more..the speakers start to crackle..its ok if you turn over...but it starts to do it again any time after 6-10 minutes...
Checked one of those tech forum websites and it's common, the part of the circuit board which goven's the speakers over heats....It's only done it once.....but that was the only time I had the TV on that long.
I tried the blu-ray player in order to eliminate there being interference from the digital arial. ....but was the same if not a lot worse.
Had a Panasonic plasma before and never had a problem once....I think that these new TV sets although being a lot more slimline and lighter..are just not quite made the same.
Hope this problem does not happen to you
..but if you do buy one....and I have a one off dodgy tv set....and it happens to yours....you know buy reading this review that you are not on your own when you walk into a TV repair shop and they look at you with their confused blank faces..as if you have just asked for the weather forecast on Mars!
on 22 December 2014
This is a brilliant tv and as a 'smart tv' I can use the iPad as the remote control for inputting information to register and navigate the system . I am finding out more and more about the tv - the picture is excellent as is th sound quality.
on 22 December 2014
It's a modern TV but it's so basic and behind the times it's laughable.

The ports for USB and HDMI are located on the back rather than the side so if you've mounted the TV to the wall the ports are very difficult to get to. Further, your cables will be forced into the wall depending on the space between the TV and the wall.

The TV is EXTREMELY picky about which files it chooses to play from the USB, and it only recognises last generation 2.0 USB rather than modern-day 3.0 What a joke.

The remote has been set out by a 2 year old. You go to click up arrow and instead click Menu. You go to click right arrow and instead click Guide etc.

Panasonic have no agreement to have the apps of 4OD, 5 demand, or ITV on demand for your home screen. Such a basic opportunity missed out.

Overall, it's crap.

My parents have bought this and I feel bad for them because they've chosen wrong. My Samsung UE32F4510 32-inch Widescreen I bought last year is much better even though it's older.
on 26 November 2014
Love this tv ,all the catch up tv i need including 7 day catch up on all itv ,bbci ,4 and 5 channels, picture when selecting custom and a little tweaking is awesome ,very little motion blur, streaming even with only 3-5 mb download speed and picture is superb , sound quality not bad at all with a bit of tweaking , but like most people soundbars are used so hey buy and enjoy your purchase, ps all the family can share there pics videos etc with mirroring feature ,loving my panasonic
on 7 January 2015
The TV is great,good picture and easy to install. It takes up less room than our other 40in slimline tv. We've had it about a month now and we're very please with it. I would give it five stars but it doesn't get all the apps,eg,ITV player.
on 4 May 2014
Long story but I have one of these from elsewhere but I had looked at the reviews on here first. Since then the price has gone down on amazon - that's a bargain on here now.

Yes, it doesn't come loaded with UK apps but once you are on Wi Fi the updates start and they are there two minutes later. The smart functions were a bit slow but we had an old router and, as it happens, had to change that anyway and since getting a better router the smart functions are much improved.

The picture seems good to me, especially on HD channels. Really pleased with it so far.
on 19 July 2015
I was initially very happy with this TV but when the volume was loud the sound did distort. After just under a year the TV disconnected itself from the internet and we could not use any of its internet features which we had bought it for. We were unable to reconnect it and decided to return it which we did.
on 2 January 2015
just got this, not happy if you wont a picture that is grainy and poor quality, the picture looks like its from a 20 year old tele. the HD channels are ok.
Settings only half of them work. such as vivid on or off nothing changes sharpness don't work noise reductions don't work. settings are really bad ive updated the software still the same.
Put it this way I have a sony bravia 706b in other room and it knocks spots of this and there the same price. the normal tv channels look as good as the hd. don't by this Panasonic im sending mine back to the shop I got it from.
on 23 October 2014
gandson loves this and says it is great value for money{my money] .Saw somewhere sound not all that great.THe sound is very good so I do not know what they looking for .Fast delivery .Nothing to complain about here.