Size: 750 g|Change

on 24 October 2014
The chocolate flavour does not taste good in my opinion. I'v e tried a lot of different supplements and this one is pretty horrid.

The reason why I have it 2 stars is if u put some chocolate nesquick in it, makes it taste a bit nicer.
on 8 April 2016
Bought this as a present for my brother. Great value for money, arrived very quickly and its sooooo tasty. This was the cheapest i could find it by quite a bit so i would highly recommend buying from here.

Quality product and great value for money.
on 15 November 2014
I was not expecting much from the product but I was pleasantly surprised. No, it doesn't taste like your favourite chocolate mousse and it still tastes slightly chemical but I threw in some raspberries and it definitely curbed my post-dinner dessert cravings in a healthy way.
on 19 February 2015
I don't think this s as good as all the reviews claim. I have no problem with the actual taste which is quite nice but I can't get it to the right consistency no matter what I try. Won't be buying again.
on 7 April 2015
Very good product, I blended mine using a hand blender and left it in the fridge overnight for the next day. It was a perfect consistency. I did only eat half, as it makes a large portion with only one scoop. I would suggest if you want fresh muscle mousse each time I would only use half a scoop and half the water. This is a nice portion for a post dinner snack. Leaves a slight chemically after-taste, but nothing that a drink of water doesn't take away!
on 6 August 2014
in my opinion it tastes gross!!..looks like dark brown instant mash with grainy bits . i was expecting an Angel Delight fluffy consistency and choc taste! , not a bit of it !!!
I tried to make it several times in differing consistencies ...couldnt eat any!
on 11 February 2015
I like this product and use it when I need to up my protein intake. I like the texture and find it filling. It tastes quite nice, and ticks all the boxes where you need something that is sweet with good macros.
on 8 August 2014
Love this product. Tastes fantastic and is very versatile. If your looking for a quick treat that taste great then this is the one. I'm yet to try and other flavour.
on 28 December 2014
Tasted absolutely disgusting. Not sure what's wrong with it but it tastes of cleaning products.
on 16 May 2014
This product tastes amazing and is very good for bodybuilders that want a good dessert with large amounts of protein in. I will defiantly buy again and recommend it to anyone!!