on 28 August 2014
Arrived very quickly and packaged securely. Very neat system and sits nicely on my kitchen window sill. Easy to set up and a sounds great once the aerial has been placed correctly. Pairs very easily with my ipad via bluetooth. Cd system works very well and I like the way the cd's insert at the front of the system. I also use it for playing music from my MP player. Overall I am very pleased with this equipment.
on 4 January 2015
This system is very compact, big on features and produces crystal clear sound even at high volumes. I got given this as an early birthday present to replace my old Panasonic Hi-Fi which was 100w and a decade old. The new system is 20w, it can still pump out high levels of sound; definitely loud enough for my large bedroom.

The system has a CD player, a USB slot for MP3 music playback, DAB radio, Bluetooth streaming, AUX playback option and sound options along with a remote control.

The highlight of this system for me is the automatic sliding CD tray, the bass and the clarity of sound.
on 13 May 2017
Nice small compact. Hi-Fi Very good sound very pleased with it.
Easy to set up.
Only one thing I could find wrong and this is the cables on the speakers are rather short
on 6 March 2017
Not brill. Was a little disappointed with the sound. It was a bit tinny. I think it was because the speakers were so close together
on 16 November 2016
Only had it just over 18 month and used the usb a couple of times this week and now it will not work so disappointed have tried it with a new sub for music still no joy
on 8 July 2017
Poor item, remote worked intermittently - threw it away after a year of just sitting back in the box.
on 17 May 2017
Got this for my son and he thinks it great, play CD's, play music from his smartphone via bluetooth, has a good sound for such a small unit.

Main grip is the alarm function; when alarm comes on very quite and where ever its set to it just reverts to low setting.
on 5 February 2016
Very good sound connect to Bluetooth easily and CD easy to use, pleased with unit
on 13 July 2014
Bought this as a birthday gift. Fully tested it before passing it on. What a great product for the money! Wonderful DAB reception, excellent CD system, great sound quality, looks and sounds like a real high quality item. For a bedroom or conservatory or kitchen absolutely ideal.
on 10 October 2014
Excellent... Play my iPad and Samsung Galaxy through it. The DAB radio is very good too. Ideal for the kitchen x