Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Discover more Shop now

on 7 March 2014
I was recently at a trade show where 3d printing was being demonstrated. Incredible technology. This clear easy read helped me understand some of the tech behind the process. Well written and interesting.
on 12 June 2014
The author has only a limited command of the English language and writes in what I can only describe as a self-important style. He writes in long rambling paragraphs frequently repeating himself. Because of lack of proper punctuation it is often difficult to work out what he is talking about. Grammatical mistakes and poor proof-reading don't help. A poor book with a limited overview of the subject, it is anything but a bible.
on 5 March 2014
A few weeks ago I was watching tv , a show called Elementary here in the UK. In this show the culprit had created a plastic gun using a 3D printer. I had never heard of such a thing before. As a result this book caught my eye. It explains exactly what a 3D printer does and offers lots of information, including how to use a 3D printer if you are a beginner. Very informative, thank you.
on 19 May 2014
A very brief lightweight overview of 3D printing and a long long way from being a 'bible'. Type 3D printing into google, read the result summaries of the first half dozen hits and you'll have covered as much as this 'book' does.
on 29 March 2016
I expect a publication bearing the name bible to tell me all I need to know, this book didn't explain how to 3d print, just why I might want to take an interest....
on 7 May 2014
This book is way to short to cover everything and therefore doesn't. Not a book if you want comprehensive info about the 3D print industry.
on 21 February 2016