Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 April 2014
Very good CD - often these CDs have one or two songs that are good - the rest maybe not so well known. Not so in this instance - every track known and popular. Brilliant purchase - highly recommended
on 6 April 2014
unlike most cd albums that have a handful of songs you like to listen to and know this album is full of favourites and well known tracks great value for money and great for a summers day party or even just listening in the car cruising around
on 27 March 2014
It was an impulse purchase but one I am leased to have bought, it lifts the spirit. A good buy
on 29 March 2014
Enjoyed listening to the track's all my favourites it's just ideal easy listening while I'm working having it playing in the background
on 28 April 2014
My granddaughter played me some of her music she (17yrs) had downloaded and it appealed to me to some extent. I know most of the tracks are not extreme but I enjoy the journey trying to come to terms with the modern music era.
on 27 May 2014
Great cd. Lots of songs I like to listen to and the ade bonus that they are all downloaded to my tablet and phone thanks to Amazon. If it's your kind of music then I would definitely recommend that you buy.
on 14 May 2014
I Love this CD from start to finish great songs value for money and no harm to all this iPods and online music I still Love to Buy & Have A CD to have in my hand on for my collection. Again great Price great music Buy it.......
on 24 March 2014
Well mixed and nice and easy to listen too while doing the housework,Well worth buying if you like compilation music...would recommend
on 19 May 2014
Brilliant ! normally when you buy these mixed artist CDs you only get one good cd and the other is not that good not in this case best mixed cd I have purchased I recommended to my mum she bought it and was so pleased she doesn't stop playing it great mixture of artists a must buy if you haven't got it GET IT !
on 4 May 2014
All the tracks I wanted. Exceptional for the money and would consider buying again if the format was available in the future