on 29 April 2014
I bought this PC when I couldn't get the Acer machine I was looking for. It arrived from Amazon a day early, superbly packaged. Within a quarter of an hour I was up and running with mail dropping in from 3 email addresses. I found it so easy to set up and get running, I just had to follow the prompts on the screen, the instructions were so simple and easy to understand. I have found it a joy to work with, fast, efficient, clear and precise. Windows 8, I was a bit nervous about, having only used XP before. I needn't have worried. It is simply brilliant, much easier and much faster. Gaming is fast and a joy to indulge in! Now I only have two cables behind my computer instead of the snake's wedding I had before! I cannot praise this "all-in-one" highly enough. I wish I had bought it ages ago!
So...if you're thinking of buying an All-in-One, this does exactly what it says on the tin...and no need to worry about struggling with a new OS, it is truly very user friendly......it's a brilliant piece of kit, easy to install and ideal for a novice like me: Chris A
on 25 May 2014
Very good quality for the price best in screen quality to watch video, games etc fast performance reliable very pleased.
on 14 July 2015
This machine is just great. I thought I would get wired keyboard and mouse but surprise surprise they are both wireless and great response too. Its jut a great machine and I can watch my DSTV on it too. It also came with a TV remote too but I have not tried it but I am sure its great too. I will do the update later since I am still excited with it. I would recommend strongly to anyone who wants to buy this PC.
on 29 January 2015
Had this PC for 3 weeks now very quick easy set up quiet good screen size
Would recommend this to anyone especially at the price I paid of just under £350 great value for money I mainly use it for work but have watched films and played games too brilliant!!
on 5 September 2014
Like this computer. Should have bought touch screen one. as the new Windows really needs a touch screen
But happy enough. If I could wind back the clock I would should have bought a 10 inch galaxy note instead.
as most of the things I need on a desk top my phone seems to do quite well.
on 2 March 2015
So far so good - only a few days in but performing faultlessly. It will take a long time to upgrade from Win8 to Win8.1 but be patient. It will hang at certain percentages for ages but gets there in the end.
Before you let the machine upgrade make sure you have installed all the available Win8 updates or it will keep announcing problems.
A very tidy package, very cleverly designed and it looks fab - I'm beginning to like Asus products very much indeed. I've had an Asus UX21E Ultrabook for almost three years and it's the best notebook I've had. I added an Asus MB168B LED monitor to that - simple USB connection, no pesky cables.
Dell used to get all my business, not any more.
on 1 June 2014
Have downloaded the free 8.1 and a free trial of microsoft office. Very quck and easy to do. Different from my last PC but have now got it taped. Very happy with purchase.
on 18 August 2014
It takes a while to navigate round the system but I think that's because it's Windows 8. You also need to download the 8.1 version from Microsoft which takes a good while. Still working my way round it but looking good. A paper handbook would have been useful.
on 3 September 2014
Excellet for the price, had the computer for a couple of weeks and no problems, its compact and quiet as promised, linked easily with my wi-fi.
on 20 August 2014
Asus ET2020 20 inch All-in-One PC (Intel Pentium G2030 3GHz, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, This looked a good deal with good reviews. Arrived yesterday via Yodel with no fragile markings, so it had a rough ride. Painfully slow after a 2009 iMac. I then discovered it does NOT contain a 3Ghz processor. Also Windows 8, NOT 8.1 as listed, so took three hours to download ans install 8.1 update. Waiting to be picked up and a refund.