Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 March 2014
I held off getting this disc until I'd seen the movie first, but now I have it, it's sending me straight back to the cinema to see it again... More songs than the first movie, and more by Bret McKenzie, who does such a stellar job. 'Something So Right' and 'I'll Get You What You Want (Cockatoo in Malibu)' are just wonderful moments in the film, and become a little bit irresistible when the replay button is involved!

The whole CD is excellent and it's fantastic to hear 5 of Bret's demo tracks at the end - I think I'm going to wear this one out... Don't hesitate - it's a perfect, super-smart compliment to the movie.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 April 2014
I received this as a gift from my fiance as I think she was sick of me talking about it.

Whilst Most Wanted wasn't as good a film as The Muppets, for me, the soundtrack was just as good, maybe better.

We're Doing A Sequel is easily up to the standards of the original three Muppet movies, its fantastic.
Cockatoo In Mailbu is hilarious, love it.
Interrogation Song is pure genius, possibly my favourite on the CD.
I'm Number One gets better the more I listen to it.
Something So Right is a big song, and has grown on me alot since I got the CD.
Together Again will make older Muppet fans smile from ear to ear.

Everything else is fun, the dialogue clips are nice additions and not overlong ("are you all.....Le Moopets?") and the soundtrack also has five demos.
All are great, one is a deleted song/alternative song instead of Cockatoo In Malibu that has a Rocky Horror vibe.

The CD also has a nice booklet with plenty of photos and even better.....Lyrics for all the song!

A great soundtrack overall!
on 2 April 2014
There is no escape from thi sin our house - with the kids and my wife playing it at full blast.
Brett's songs continue the masterpiece of the first film - and in fact I think get stronger away from the film. It really could be A flight of the Conchords album. Even featuring Jermian.

i think he would an Oscar for the last film soundtrack - so based on that ,this has to be Oscar number 2. A genuine uplifting, quality piece. The Muppet link is pretty much irreleavant to poptastic linguistic joy of these tunes.
on 14 May 2014
Wonderful , our special needs son loves it , he saw the film for his birthday . He has me driving to it to the point that i think i now know all the songs of by heart, Highly recommend this, thank you so much.
on 14 September 2014
All songs and links from the film with a few extra versions from Brett mckenzie. If you liked the songs on the movie, why not sing them in your car or round the house!!!
on 31 October 2014
The first dozen songs are brilliant, then you have to skip the rest of the album as its all the background music. Worth the purchase though. It's a great album.
on 15 November 2014
Absolutely awesome! My daughters know all the words and like listening to this in the car on the way to school. The interrogation song is a firm favourite.
on 1 May 2016
I really enjoyed the music from the film and the extras are a nice bonus. This is a entertaining soundtrack for muppet fans of all ages.
on 14 August 2014
Got it for a Friends Birthday as he is mad on the Muppets and he loves it, very fast delivery too!!
on 14 April 2015
Singing, dancing comedy and that little bit of muppet magic in spadefuls