on 24 August 2014
Very relaxing way to pass a few minutes. Produces coloured patterns, not pictures.
on 21 June 2014
Great app, lot of fun and very easy to use, only thing missing is an eraser facility, love the way the strokes spread after finger painting but needs an eraser to pull back what runs too far. keep up the good work.
on 6 March 2014
Absolutely great app ,so good ,the whole thing it comes with every thing no need to buy any thing else good for any age one of my favourite apps.
on 13 March 2014
It is excellent. But need to find an easier way to save the. art. Tried several times to find. them. I would like to look at them. But effects are brilliant.
on 21 June 2014
This app is great my kindle fire is just for art games and tools as I'm a child artist as I got 6 witch is for a year 11 and by far this is the best app and you don't have to pay for it 1 word WOW
on 20 June 2014
I am only eleven and this really got my attention. I kept writing my name with it. All you do is paint and you can choose the background of it and the paint texture and type. A must get! =)
on 4 June 2014
This can be used by any age and stimulates the urge to create. Results are immediate yet controllable, and the file can be opened in other program too.
on 1 March 2014
It is very good for people who like painting so if you like painting get this awesome application I rate it 7+ if you like painting get on it.
on 21 June 2014
After installing this app, it is just so easy to use, and produces some clever results - basically unlimited if you consider all the sliders you can change at will. Definitely recommended, even more so because it's the Free App of the Day on Kindle!
There is no cons, that I found - you can even save your artwork!
on 21 June 2014
This game is soooo good I love it. Entertaining for the whole family. I would recommend this app too every one in the whole world. Love this game.