Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 24 June 2015
Already a classic, this is such a great 'feel-good' song. Elbow have certainly put in the years honing their craft and it shows in the stunning music they produce - masters of melody and songs that send shivers down your spine.
on 23 June 2014
Play on my mp3 all the time it brings back memories of the Olympics.Moving and lovely to tap along to.
on 13 November 2015
I understand that this song is very popular, and has been recorded in a variety of versions and in partnership with a number of different orchestras and possibly choirs too. For myself, I find it hard to work out what the fuss is about...
on 4 September 2014
I only buy MP3s after hearing the track a few times, so I only buy those I already love. This is a longer version than the single version.
on 20 November 2014
Great song well performed. Brought back memories of the 2012 Olympic opening ceremony which, we were lucky enough to be at.
on 24 July 2014
Wanted to give 4 & a half. Very good song & the voice is clear. 7 minutes is good but repeating can be a bit much
on 26 March 2016
Possibly one of my fave songs ever.... I love this band and track so much.
on 9 September 2014
The music has a relaxing feel to it, so sit back and enjoy it.
on 3 April 2016
Love, love, love this song so much, I feature it in my book
on 16 January 2015
who needs to review a band like elbow. they do no wrong.