on 15 April 2014
Original machine delivered failed to boot up and only showed error screen, returned painlessly to Depot and replacement arrived within 2 days - good service. This machine has worked right out of the box and you cannot fail to be impressed with the screen display which is good size and very sharp. Usual lack of written instructions but fairly intuitive to a silver surfer and offers speedy response on internet and with apps.Overall impressed with this machine as an all rounder home installation.
on 25 April 2014
A flimsy dvd unit in an otherwise well built machine is the reason for 4 rather than 5 stars. Ensure discs are firmly attached or they could fall into the main body of the machine. I am no computer 'geek' so cannot comment on the technical elements but the screen is great and the sound better than I had expected from internal speakers. Not cheap but I am very happy with my purchase so far.
on 3 July 2015
Beautiful and fast all in one computer at a staggering price! It was a absolute bargain and I'd have been a fool not to buy it! The touch screen is very effective and wireless keyboard and mouse is a real bonus. Best computer I have ever bought !
on 16 May 2014
Sceptical at first but after setting up HDMI In & Out, TV Tuner, 10 point touch, blue ray player, and the vivid images I'm so pleased. Having the mix of keyboard and touch changes the game. I've bridged the WIFI and run an ethernet cable my non-wifi enabled TV and it can now get online & pull updates, content, etc. Result!!

Downsides are no 5GHz WIFI & stand isn't adjustable but it's small beans for the 'bang for buck' value this beast packs.