Price:£1.91+ Free shipping

on 16 June 2014
It has broken twice already. While making a bracelet two of the plastic sticks snapped. If I was you I would spend the money and purchase the genuine rainbow loom board. Otherwise you will waste money on this rubbish. Its also very sharp and snaps bands as well as cutting your finger. It is most certainly not worth the money!!
on 16 June 2014
The pegs broke off within the first hour. The pegs are not adjustable .I would not recommend. do not buy
on 31 May 2014
I would not recommend this to anyone! I bought the 2 girls one each! The first loom broke as soon as a band was put on it but, thought ok try the other one! That one lasted another day, until the child cut her wrist on it (I don't mean intentionally at all!) the bits that the bands go on are so sharp, I can't believe these pass a standard of health and safety.. Especially of children.. On the packaging it states 5+ due to small parts, but there's no warning about the horrible sharp edges!

Please if you want to buy your child a loom band DO NOT GET ONE OF THESE CHEAP ONES! There will be blood and tears
Very very disappointed!!
on 12 May 2014
The loom bits kept breaking off this products so I have to go and purchase another loom for my daughter
on 17 April 2014
My daughter is very pleased with this product and can make lots of lovely items for the people she loves it keepsw her entertained for hours
on 29 April 2014
This is great fun for kids although the plastic is a little brittle and the arms snap off quite easily.
on 19 April 2014
Brought this for my daughter and she loves it!! She loves making things and this was a good choice we have all had a bracelet made for us and she is now trying to make the more difficult one's. She is 8yrs old
on 30 April 2014
Fantastic purchase, I love this kit its easy to do and the band colours are fantastic, my friends love the bracelets I make them.
on 12 April 2014
I really enjoy this product, I've made lots of cool rubber band bracelets, even some I created. I think this was a great purchase and it might not be the actual one but I think it's just the same. I gave it 5 star because I think it is really good product.
on 4 June 2014
Kept two little girls very happy and more importantly gave me some peace. I'm told the products were excellent and did the job as they expected. I do have to wear about 50 wrist bands when I leave the house now but hey ho.