Size: 4 Pack (256 Wipes)|Change
Price:£7.99+ Free shipping

VINE VOICEon 15 May 2014
Size: 12 Pack (768 Wipes)|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a very inexpensive pack of wipes. You get a large amount in the box and overall work out a lot cheaper than when I have bought individual packets from the supermarket, even for 'lesser quality' brands.

These wipes are thick and stay together well. They have a nice 'fresh & clean' fragrance which is just the right amount of scent.

I have used these wipes for a lot of different purposes from cleaning spills on the floor, general floor cleaning to boot cleaning and they have worked brilliantly on all. I have used them myself as face wipes as well and they are very soft on the skin and left my skin feeling moist.

I provided a couple of packets to my cousin who has a 2-year old child and she was also very very pleased at the quality of them when she used them when changing her child's nappy.

I certainly cannot fault the quality of these and plan to buy more boxes of these to continue using them.
Size: 12 Pack (768 Wipes)|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Firstly, I have to disclose that this family doesn't have a baby. Our youngest daughter is nearly eight years old and it's been a long time since she was in nappies, but we still buy baby wipes, for a multitude of reasons, as they're great for cleaning sensitive skin and often give an extra touch of freshness when you need it. As we're only occasional and not intensive users, this huge box full of Pampers Fresh Clean baby wipes will keep our family going for months. I have tried this product out on my hands and face and it does have a lovely refreshing, cooling feeling after use. The scent they emanate is the mild aroma that you would usually associate with baby lotion and is really rather pleasant. The wipes themselves are very strong indeed (you cannot put your fingers through them by accident), soft to the touch and have a generous amount of moistness locked within, so you can get a lot of use out of one wipe, as long as you're not using it for a particularly dirty job – if you see what I mean. I also wiped my chin with them which currently has a couple of days worth of stubble growth and was impressed that I didn't end up with lots of fluff and residue from the wipe, so you won't get any irritation from fibres which have come loose. This is a quality product and is well worth paying a little extra for because you will probably end up using fewer wipes for the job than you would for inferior brands.
Size: 12 Pack (768 Wipes)|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I suppose I should start by saying, I don't have a baby or any children for that matter. But I love baby wipes - they have loads of uses - and go through at least a pack a month. Mainly use them for cleaning hands and wiping make up off. I'm a big believer in you get what you pay for and have never found cheap baby wipes to be any good. I usually buy either Pamper's, Johnson's or Huggie's.

At the moment, my favourites are Johnson's extra sensitive. I just love this smell - so clean and fresh. I was interested to see how the Pamper's would compare. They also smell really fresh and are thick enough not to have to worry about putting your hand through them. The packs are re-sealable so no worrying about the others going dry.

I think these could be a good buy if you have a baby and are going through a lot or perhaps for a nursery school. Their current cost works out at £1.50 a pack (ish) with free delivery. Probably handy for new mums. I'm impressed as I knew I would be with a brand as renown as Pampers.
VINE VOICEon 15 May 2014
Size: 12 Pack (768 Wipes)|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I initially found these wipes overly wet and a bit flimsy when compated with Huggies - I hadn't had this problem with previous packs of Pamper wipes. However, once I got used to this, they are just as good as the other brands. They feel wet and flimsy to the touch, but they don't drench the child or surface once you use them, and you don't need to worry about them shredding to pieces or poking holes through them. This 12 pack set is great value, although it is always a good idea to keep an eye out for offers in your local supermarket.
on 5 August 2015

These wipes are Having tried several brands of baby-wipes we concluded that Pampers Fresh Clean Baby Wipes (formally Pampers Sensitive) were the best.

These wipes are very soft and very strong. We have also found various other uses for them around the house where they manage to do a very good cleaning job.
on 7 May 2016
I've been ordering these wipes for 2 years without problem but the last box I received was different. The wipes have have changed, at first I thought it was just the packaging but the wipes themselves now have a really strong artificial smell, really fragranced and overpowering, terrible for baby wipes! Can't stand them now, what a shame will have to buy another brand from now on.
VINE VOICEon 20 July 2015
I use so many of these wipes with my baby, and they are fresh-smelling, not too sickly sweet smelling, and are moist enough to clean up mucky hands, faces and bottoms. They don't tear like some other wipes do.

I always buy them in bulk and on subscription and generally that works out fairly cost effectively. Of the various brands that I've tried, these are still my go-to brand. 5 stars.
on 8 July 2014
These are really different to the usual baby wipes - they really do actually leave a clean, fresh, 'bath-like' feeling...as I am disabled i use wipes through the day to freshen up and usually they leave a sticky, greasy feeling. But these leave a lovely fresh feeling, with no greasiness whatsoever, and a nice fresh fragrance. I imagine they'd be lovely to use on your baby too - when my son was little I only used wipes when out and about or in a real hurry - otherwise I would use water, precisely cos of the horrible sticky residue all babywipes leave. If these had been available I would have definitely used them all the time - thats how different they are from the norm! Highly recommended and well done to Pampers for creating them.
on 7 September 2015
These wipes are great as long as you get them cheap enough. I wouldn't pay more than £1 a pack. They are thick and do the job - I do prefer the natural clean or sensitive wipes to the fresh clean. The problem with the fresh clean wipes is that they aren't great for wiping around the face and leave the baby a bit greasy.
on 31 August 2014
Really annoying compared to the previous product. I have had two boxes of 12 now and both have been the same in quality. The fragrance is too strong for babies. And more annoyingly you have to tug them quickly to separate them, the feed isn't right. If you don't pull quickly you end up with 10 out of the seal instead of just the one.