VINE VOICEon 1 May 2014
Size: Newborn|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
A quality trusted brand and my first choice. In the past I found my girls best in pampers and boy best in huggies for dryness.

I liked the curved belly shaping for umbilical cord and the westness indicator, a colour line clearly standing out on the plain white nappy. I tested with 1/4 tea cup of water to both rear and front and found the rear held more water tight judgig from the indicator alone. After 5 mins though both areas were still wet to the touch. There is a pleasant smell to the nappes which is probably to 'sensitive' ingredient of aloe vera.

The fastenings were robust and stayed in place. The wasit band design has several pictures, teddies, balloons, birds, hearts etc in a unisex colour palette greens yellows.

The sizing is newborn size 1 4-11 lb so beware of bulk buy option because they will quickly become too small for most new babies.

For buyers purchasing as a gift for a new baby I would stick to the small packs for the same reason.

The price is currenly under seven pounds for 39 pack. High street stores currently have a three pound per pack offer but some are ten pounds per pack so definately shop around and do your research first.
on 27 July 2014
Our baby suffered initially from nappy rash but after using these sensitive ones, it went away and we were able to use any nappys. Easy to use and keep the baby relatively dry. The indicator on the front helps you judge whether you need to change now or you can wait a bit longer. This is particularly useful if you are out but think you might get home in twenty minutes.
Our baby likes them as well - so they are comfortable and well fitting.
Size: Newborn|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have a large extended family that is going through a baby boom at the moment, so nappies of all shapes and sizes are being tried out and these have had some very positive remarks from the family.

The nappies are as easy as any others to put on. Up to now there has been no leaks and the wetness indicator has worked every time. It can even be seen through certain types of clothing so it is easy to keep a check on the baby. Whilst there are no comparatives to be drawn yet, the baby does not seem to have suffered any form of irritation from wetness. Whilst I do not doubt that the ingredients of this nappy lend a had to keeping the baby's skin healthy, I also think a large help has been the wetness indicator. As soon as it becomes apparent that the baby is wet, the nappy is removed, the baby cleaned and dried and a new nappy is put back on.

Another relative is trying the next size up and they say pretty much the same thing - superb and no complaints.
on 17 July 2014
Size: Newborn|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I find these nappies very absorbent and we've had no leaks with these, as with any other Pampers we've tried. They don't smell horribly of chemicals, although I can't say I've found them to cause noticeably fewer nappy rashes or to make my little lad's delicate areas any softer. The tabs are excellent at staying put, no matter how many wriggles. I do find I need to put him in Pampers at the lowest end of the size range though to get the right fit around the legs, despite him being a tiny skinny thing! I have absolutely no fault with these nappies, but I'm really not sure what makes them 'sensitive'. The nappies are very absorbent and don't leak either for being too full or when dirty.
VINE VOICEon 7 May 2014
Size: Newborn|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Since our baby was born we have been using the regular pampers size 1 newborn nappies and have been pleased with the absorbency and quality. I was therefore interested to see the difference with the sensitive size 1 nappies. They feel more lightweight and perhaps a little bit softer and like the originals, include the yellow line which turns blue when baby has done their business. These nappies are great and we have had no nasty accidents. However I am just as happy with the regular size 1 newborn nappies. I wouldn't go out of my way to spend the extra and buy the sensitive version as I can't honestly say I have noticed a huge difference between the two.
on 5 January 2016
Whilst my son's botty is one of the most important derrières on the planet, we soon realised that the Sensitive version of this product was not bringing anything to the party that Pampers Extra Protection can do. So not worth the extra cost for us. But a quality product for sure, easy to use, and can handle pretty much anything you can throw at it as long as your precious one is within the weight guidelines.
Size: Mini|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have both a toddler and a newborn and both are in nappies at the moment and I use Pampers for both of them as none of the supermarket own brands seem to compare in my opinion to the Pampers brand. These sensitive nappies are a lot pricier than the normal new baby, baby dry or active fit brands as they are meant to be more delicate to a newborns skin but I personally can't justify the additional expense for what feels like a thinner nappy and seems more prone to leakage. My best friend has used the sensitive nappies and wipes since the day her baby was born and swears by them as her baby has sensitive skin and so I do believe they are kinder to a little ones bum but surely if Pampers has developed this gentler nappy it should roll this technology out as standard to all it's new baby sizes?
The nappy is the same design as the standard new baby nappies with the wetness indicator line and overlap fastening design however it does feel thinner/softer and has an extra absorbency patch and contains aloe vera, The packs are a lot smaller than the new baby packs and they only go up to size 3 nappies but if your little one has very sensitive skin then this may be the way to go as my friend swears by them although I personally don't think the extra layer and aloe warrants the higher price as the new baby nappies are super soft anyway.
on 9 March 2016
I don't like pampers. Gave 3 star because they are good for what they are designed to do which is to absorb but me and my partner thing that the plastic smell they have, once wet, smells strongly of wee. I've used Aldi and other makes and they don't smell like that.
on 17 August 2014
Our baby suffered initially from nappy rash but after using these sensitive ones, it went away. Easy to use and keeps the baby relatively dry. The indicator on the front helps you judge whether you need to change now or you can wait a bit longer. This is particularly useful if you are out but think you might get home in twenty minutes.
Our baby likes them as well - so they are comfortable and well fitting. The size 2 have different pictures on the front which helps when you are trying to work out quickly which way to put them on.
VINE VOICEon 1 May 2014
Size: Newborn|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Some things become so well known, that the trade name becomes synonymous with the product. Hoover did this for vacuums, and Pampers have followed suit, with nappies. I actually call all disposable nappies 'Pampers', whatever the brand.
Easy to fit, comfortable for the child to wear, and always offering guaranteed quality and reliability, you cannot go wrong with these.
They are more expensive than the competition, hence four stars. Still, you get what you pay for in life...