Customer reviews

Liverpool Football Club Season Review: 2013-2014 [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 12 September 2017
cheap as chips arrived in good order
on 15 August 2014
It was a pity that we slipped up at the end but I have enjoyed watching it here in Oslo, I know my fellow reds from Tromso to Timbuktu will love it. The passion for the reds is unmatched, as displayed by the ever loyal Suarez at the end of the Crystal Palace game and those dashing fellows in the away end at the end of that game.
on 21 May 2014
not got this yet but as a liverpool fan im going to get it, regardless of the fact we won naff all,

this must be the only review that is actually about the product and not a jibe
on 27 May 2015
After this season's disappointing end this dvd came as a welcome reminder that Liverpool fc weren't always dogged by ill fortune and injuriesand that given the right players they ranked with the best in the world.Just seeing the phenomenon that is Louis Suarez again made my birthday.
on 30 June 2014
Great DVD. I have enjoyed reliving the last few games again and again. Shame we slipped up but there's always next year.
on 12 May 2014
You would have to be naive to think anything in this world is off limits to these sort of jokes. However there are places for these kind of remarks, and it's in your title: Sickipedia. While I can appreciate the humour, as I can see your point of view; do not let that make you think I agree with it. It's not the just joke I am appalled by, but the time and effort you put in to purposely seek out a piece of Liverpool Football Club merchandise and then copy and paste an offensive remark from another site, just for your own sadistic amusement.

I'm not just angry, I pity you, you pathetic lonely troll.

Justice for the 96
on 27 December 2014
So near and yet so far...a joy to watch but tinged with what might have been. Will be even better to watch in the future when the disappointment has gone.
on 30 December 2014
He is a big Liverpool fan and it's got all about his favourite player aswell as others from liverpool.
on 8 May 2015
Son loves this book and has found it interesting, he is a big Liverpool fan
on 9 February 2015
Brought for my grandpa who is a liverpool fan. He very much loved it.