on 23 January 2015
This cover does not fit the Hutch it is recommended for on Amazon. I purchased the hutch in the picture and this cover and the cover is too small. Whilst trying to fit the cover it ripped. The material is extremely thin and flimsy. I do not recommend purchasing this cover for hutch shown. It may fit other hutches better. I am disappointed and now have no hutch cover for my new bunny.
on 19 April 2014
It's a good cover and does what it's meant to do, only down side to it is only the side where the hutch door is, zips open and rolls up. Would be better if both sides rolled up then you could leave the cover on at all times and just fasten it up when it gets cold or rains but instead I have to take it on and off all the time to ensure our guinea pig gets plenty of fresh air and doesn't get too warm on hot days.
on 21 February 2016
Poor quality. Not fit for purpose. I bought this cover for the hutch that it is recommended for, it is poor fitting and too small for the hutch. The plastic on the front has become brittle and torn from being outside, however the cover is MEANT to be to protect the rabbit and hutch from the elements. It also leaks and allows water into the hutch from the top. Very disappointed with this product!
on 10 July 2014
This product does not fully protect animals in the cage as it is designed not to pull over the slide tray,despite it showing this in the pictures.Also very flimsy/weak material second time i put this onto the cage it ripped at the seam back top left,very disappointed indeed.I have the exact model of the hutch shown in the picture,either my product was defective or this cover is badly made for the cage and it needs to be slightly bigger to fit properly.
on 16 September 2015
The cover is almost too tight for the hutch roof, I had to force it over. Which makes taking in on and off a pain. It doesn't haven't enough breathing holes so the hutch ends up smelling very quickly. The door opening part zips and rolls up, it would of been better if the part covering the mesh area did this also. That would save me having to force lift it off and on.
on 26 April 2014
fits like a glove and my bunny looks so warm and snug ...safe to say he's one happy bunny with one happy owner. My hutch is not the one featured but with same dimensions and style so I wasn't sure if fit would be right, but it is perfect
on 4 June 2014
Good wind/rain cover for hutch shame only bed door unzips we adapted ours. And will still need a blanket under it for winter.still a good thing will stop driving wind/rain
on 3 July 2016
Cover fits well, would live it is the plastic side unzipped as well, I have to roll the cover up so our rabbit can get some fresh air.
on 25 June 2014
Poor quality. Was wrapped before I even got chance to put it on the hutch. Got a better one from elsewhere
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 February 2016
Tight fit for my cage but I didn't buy the cage from here but works as stated and does the job