1,244
Colour: Black|Change

on 16 September 2016
I loved these. These are brilliant, wireless, surround headphones for great immersive gaming. Unfortunately, one of the hinges broke after 6 months. I used some decent Gorilla Clear Tape to fix that hinge, and some more on the opposite one to make sure it doesn't fail too. I resigned myself to not being able to fold them away again, a small inconvenience. Sadly, the plastic then broke further up the headband, straight through, about 3 inches above the hinge. Grr Boo Hiss. I again took to the taping it up whilst I work out my options. Checking the opposite side, I see that there is a crack appearing there too. So I taped that as well.

Bottom line, these will not last a year. I'm a 45 year old bloke, who takes care of his kit. This should not happen.
on 2 March 2017
Great headset which I got for a sale price. Work great, works with PS4 as expected even gives you battery information which is accurate. Mic and sound are spot on, well.... the Microphone is, it's very very clear and never had a problem, much better than the earphone you get with the system. Sound is good, not brilliant, but good enough, which is a bit of a shame considering these are full size cans, they can also be used when charging. There are some issues however

1. It's critical you put them on the right way, it's not obvious just by picking them up, if not the mic will not work, which is a bit weird
2. The buttons are difficult to learn, at least for me, I'm constantly taking them off to check if I'm pressing the correct button as they all feel the same, a little annoying as this could have been rectified with textured buttons.
3. Fitment, I've got a big head, these get uncomfortable after an hour or so, the pads press on the edges of my ears to the point they get sore.

Overall I can live with the deficiencies, 3 seems to be sorting itself out, as I use them more, can't give it the full 5 stars due to the buttons as I find them annoying.
on 15 December 2016
Really good sound, great headset but despite careful use it fell apart...first the hinge on one side then the other, it's currently held together with duck tape. the plastic is too fragile/thin for the steel hinge pins. I have 3 other headsets far cheaper and older than this and none ever fell apart like this.
on 7 May 2016
Sound quality is great however like others have said the hinges are plastic and mine broke within a few months hence the two stars - personally if you have a small head or little hair this is ideal, but if you have a lot of hair each time you wear this you are placing pressure on the hinges... they are plastic and WILL BREAK in a few months even with relatively low usage.
on 23 May 2017
Love these these to bits.

Read the manual. Plug usb wireless connection dongle into PS4. Learn to switch on, know where mute for the mic is and how to turn vss or virtual surround sound on.

Further tweaking not required.

Friends in parties hear me perfectly and I hear the direction people are moving in and can gauge distance and direction. I dont even feel them on anymore. No more than 2 hours a session though. All day gamers or sensitive gamers might struggle with the weight but they are pretty comfortable.

My k/d ratio is over 1 now thanks to these little bad boys.

Have fun if you decide to get these.
on 2 March 2017
My son loves them

Although he should have read the reviews more carefully - as they require the supplied dongle to connect to PS4 and not bluetooth so will not connect to his ipad/phone.

But they are great headphones for gaming and that is what he wanted them for in the main!
on 9 December 2015
Excellent. The Bluetooth connection even works with my galaxy s3, which was an unexpected bonus.

(I have to kock a couple of stars off my review and amend my review. After six months use the headphones broke, so Its a case of poor build quality and I had to tape up the earpiece to use them now. They are still great sounding headphones but to only last six months before breaking is very dissappointing, and I have taken great care of them too.
on 13 December 2014
My set broke on the left hand hinge the same as others who have left a review and i also have cracking over the entire headband. i have contacted the seller who un-sympathetically said we only give 6 month warranty. Not surprising when they would be replacing numerous headsets. I would strongly recommend that you don't buy these or from this supplier unless you have money to burn. This is obviously an inherent problem that should be resolved. I am over 60 and have been taught to look after things. PS the gaffer tape won't last long.
on 20 May 2017
These are amazing!
Great sound for games, films and music.
I've had gaming headphones in the past including Turtle beach 7.1 digital, yet Sony beat them with much clearer sound.
The headphones themselves position well over my ears with very supportive cushioning, they're a little to snug and wearing for over a couple of hours can feel quite uncomfortable, so be sure to have a break after an hour or so.
The charge lasts a few hours and it's easy to forget to turn them off after use.
You wouldn't regret buying these, I certainly don't. 😀
on 4 May 2017
Incredibly good, really immerses you in the game, you can really hear bullets whizzing past, footsteps behind you etc, really brings the game to life!