Price:£499.00+ Free shipping

on 6 May 2014
I cannot praise this machine enough. Fantastic technology for a standard running machine (i like it better than the one in my gym!) you can connect your iPad to it and create different walks/runs. very quiet machine and looks great. So glad i chose this it was worth doing my homework first as this was recommended on a forum.
on 23 January 2016
Great value and extremely easy to set up as managed it on my own. Downloaded the app for my iPad which gives you more program choices. Will be using it train for a Ben Nevis charity climb in July. So much easier than going and paying for a gym. Recommend this machine
on 15 November 2014
Very quiet. Excellent delivery service. Only gripe is I can't link my iPad to its Bluetooth to use the DKN apps
on 20 January 2016
Solidly built (actually really heavy, which is good) and works fine, even though we are only using it for walking for the moment. Also fairly easy to put together although I would recommend using proper tools not the rubbish included in the pack.

Can't fault the hardware then, but not a 5 star review as the documentation is difficult to interpret and trying to get the pre-set programmes needs a bit of trial and error. Wouldn't even bother with the apps for tablet or phone, difficult to connect, and constantly crashing on both i-pad and android tablet.
on 9 May 2016
Arrived as advertised, substantial piece of equipment. Easy build and setting up on the iPad, really love being able to set either manual or follow a route stored in the software. Running surface was smaller than our last treadmill which was a concern but after using the equipment this hasn't had any effect on my exercise.
Based on the use so far I would recommend this treadmill for home use. More than happy with the equipment and service.
on 5 February 2015
I haven't made full use of the treadmill yest but I am impressed with the level of comfort of the track although I would prefer for it to be a bit wider. I've only used it so far about 6 times but like it's responsiveness to the changes in incline and speed. I also like the grip on the track and the dashboard is well laid out although i would prefer the stop and enter buttons to be more easy to see and read (I normally wear reading specs!)
One thing i'm not happy about is that the belt is slipping, ie, every now and then the speed judders causing the track to jerk. I don't think it is the tracking as this seems fine. I intend to contact DKN for a solution to this.
Generally happy!
on 8 January 2015
Machine is running OK and only problem is the manual is not very clear to understand.
on 8 May 2015
Brilliant, it does exactly what I needed it to do. Recommend to everyone.
on 22 November 2015
returned, never worked. Shockingly poor customer service from DKN
on 21 January 2016
Great Product and easy to use.
Build quality very good
Delivery and customer services great from Sweatband, thanks.
Would highly recommend this product.