on 13 July 2014
Bought this when on offer!! The car is just about big enough for two toddlers, my daughters are 3 and 2. The car contains 2 6V batteries then you also require 5 aa batteries for the horn/music and siren to work. It is quite a nippy thing. My only niggle is that the stickers have already started to peal off almost immediately. fast delivery. would recommend.
on 24 April 2014
I was delighted with this product which I ordered from Amazon. This is a very sturdy ride on Range Rover which is excellent quality for the price. It was extremely easy to put together and my godson was driving up and down the driveway in no time. . A great product which I will definitely recommend!!
on 11 May 2014
parts missing ,replacement came very quickly but with no perential control but kept it as it was good quality jeep

grand kids really enjoy it ..
on 4 March 2015
A good car, not as sturdy as I thought. If your driving forwards then go backwards the car will raise up on the back wheels (wheelie) the music is very annoying it would be good to have lights on separate from music.
on 21 January 2015
Arrived quick, well packaged. Easy to put together. Acouple of points which would be easy to sort and make it a lot better. Stickers were poor at best. Quite a few bits run on small battery that could have run from the main car battery .pulls my boy no drama. One speed and it's all from the second he presses the button.
on 11 May 2015
had to return as would reverse, and a little fast if not expecting it, hilarious when my son actually drove up the wall on xmas morningthough, not worth full price but i got it for £62ish in sale
on 2 August 2014
My 4 year old took a little while and many laughs to master.
Battery life is great.
The only caveat is that one needs space free of grown up traffic. Probably not suitable for urban areas. I imagine that taking it to a nearby park might work but not an easy mission.
44 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 May 2015
for what it costs its ok
on 1 August 2014
Fantastic car/truck!! Excellent value for money, easy to put together & even better that all the stickers where already on the pieces to start with! Very zippy which is perfect if your child has already been use to driving a lower volt car - plenty of flashing lights & noises & comfortably sits two children - highly recommend this item :D
on 1 January 2015
I bought this item during lightning deals in amazon for a really good price. I was very pleased with the item when it arrived. It looked sturdy. I am an average diyer and it took me 2 hours in to put this item together. Charged the item for 8 hours as specified in the manual. Did not even start. I spent another two hours to re-package it. The item weights about 20 kilos. It would have been a hassle to taken it to the nearest post office. Amazon customer service as usual was very good in arranging a delivery.