on 13 July 2014
Bought this when on offer!! The car is just about big enough for two toddlers, my daughters are 3 and 2. The car contains 2 6V batteries then you also require 5 aa batteries for the horn/music and siren to work. It is quite a nippy thing. My only niggle is that the stickers have already started to peal off almost immediately. fast delivery. would recommend.
on 24 April 2014
I was delighted with this product which I ordered from Amazon. This is a very sturdy ride on Range Rover which is excellent quality for the price. It was extremely easy to put together and my godson was driving up and down the driveway in no time. . A great product which I will definitely recommend!!
on 24 January 2015
These are not what I ordered. I'm not happy with them no good for my grandchildren they nearly fell out.. waste of money
on 11 May 2015
had to return as would reverse, and a little fast if not expecting it, hilarious when my son actually drove up the wall on xmas morningthough, not worth full price but i got it for £62ish in sale
on 11 May 2014
parts missing ,replacement came very quickly but with no perential control but kept it as it was good quality jeep

grand kids really enjoy it ..
on 21 January 2015
Arrived quick, well packaged. Easy to put together. Acouple of points which would be easy to sort and make it a lot better. Stickers were poor at best. Quite a few bits run on small battery that could have run from the main car battery .pulls my boy no drama. One speed and it's all from the second he presses the button.
on 4 March 2015
A good car, not as sturdy as I thought. If your driving forwards then go backwards the car will raise up on the back wheels (wheelie) the music is very annoying it would be good to have lights on separate from music.
on 21 January 2016
Very Good Product. Only Downside it took three hours to put together.
Son very happy with birthday gift.
on 17 March 2015
brilliant for the price ,easy to put together and excellent communication for tracking of parcel
on 26 September 2015
This was a good product but unfortunately we wee missing the remote .