on 16 February 2014
really fun app for learning kids, multiplication against the clock with multiple answers to touck and swipe through to free the monkey's, get it while it's still free.:)
on 26 February 2014
I chose this app because my grandson likes to play the games on my kindle. (He thinks I got the app for myself ). So I was very happy when he enjoyed freeing the monkeys. He's 6 and is impressing me with the numbers he knows. If you get this for your child get them to tap the monkey at the bottom of the tree, guarantee they won't stop laughing.
on 25 June 2017
This is very educational for children.
on 16 February 2014
I found this game somewhat frustrating, especially the eight times table, as it seemed very difficult to tap on the correct answers without touching another number at the same time and losing a life. However, I persevered and eventually released all the monkeys. At that point I was expecting some sort of fanfare or extra celebratory congratulations, which were not forthcoming. It would be useful to be able to enter your name, and even more useful to be able to choose between multiple users and keep a record of each score. However, for a free game it was an enjoyable way to brush up my tables.
on 22 February 2014
I got this for my boys who are primary school age. They have chosen to play on this rather than the mindless games they often choose. Unlike other apps, this game requires instant recall of multiplication facts, moving them on nicely from reliance on 'counting up', which is great as it consolidates learning. It's also great fun!
on 22 February 2014
tried to down load this app says I have got it but it hasn't appeared on my sons tablet thankyou
on 20 February 2014
it is working ok i will buy the same item if needed i will commandeer it to all my friends
on 17 February 2014
This app is great for children of all ages. It's fun simple and a great way for them to learn, practice and become quicker at those mental maths questions . My children really enjoy this and they're learning as they play . Would recommend to all with growing learners :-)
on 4 March 2014
I have been using it everyday for the past week to brush up on my times table, I must say I was very impressed with it, I now find that I don't even have to think of multiplying anymore the number just seems to come into my head, it also is a fun way to learn
on 15 February 2014
My 6 yr old is currently covering tables at school and this is ideal for him as he is learning whilst playing _ but Don`t tell him! Think this app does a good job for younger schoolkids.