on 16 June 2014
We have a table and chairs for summer patio use, but wanted a couple of seats to have a lunch time beer, together with the table they are very light or G&T in the evening.

I hesitate about the weather worthiness but up to now they have been out in the rain and storms - no problem. I think I will persuade my husband to cover and stow them in the depths of winter. As they have the higher backs they are extremely comfortable. My daughter & son in law were so impressed they ordered a set a couple of days later after I sent them photos. The cushions could be a bit thicker but all said good value for money..
11 Comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 May 2017
A bit of a nightmare to put together. I am a disabled lady and even with help it was difficult as some screws wouldn't go in and kept swivelling round and round. Anyone with big hands would have difficulty accessing some areas where screw holes were situated. I've awarded five stars as delivery was excellent and the finished set looks really lovely so ultimately I will forgive the problems. I think they will be very practical and they are very comfortable..X
on 20 April 2017
easily put together would buy again
on 28 September 2016
Difficult to assembly, as instructions are very poorly printed and plastic seems flimsy on the assembly points, however once its together it looks and feels great. Amazing furniture for a small price, once its assembled yourll be surprised at the low price.
on 29 July 2016
Once I decided to follow the build instructions it was fairly straight forward. The pieces fit together easily with good quality plastic nuts and bolts you turn with a chunky tool. They look the part under my large garden tree and are comfortable and sturdy. The cushions are a bit thin but I had some thicker ones that fitted so we use those instead. Table very sturdy as well, nice set for the money.
on 25 May 2017
Have an issue with one of the arms on one of the chairs, whilst leaning back into the chair the left arm pops out of its clips and creates a huge gap. I've managed to glue it closed as I cant be bothered sending it all back - not even sure if your able to break the chairs down once you've built them? Apart from that they're comfortable, very easy to wipe down and look OK.
on 18 July 2017
I was looking forward to having these chairs to match 4 Allibert chairs we already have - they were in two parts & were simple to assemble but this was beyond me. It was impossible to click the back panel to the main frame of the chair. You have to make 7 clicks in a certain order but if you make a mistake you can't remove the clicked piece - it just breaks. I just gave up so the back panel hangs loose. I didn't even bother to try to assemble the second chair so it is in pieces in my shed. Hugely disappointing. I will buy something ready-made in future. Even the seat is so thin I think it would break if anybody sat on it. The frame is solid enough but the seat is just thin plastic. Waste of money!
on 15 June 2017
After reading some reviews I was very nervous about assembling this when it arrived, but I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was - took less than an hour for the whole thing (and that was just me putting it together, who has a penchant for assembling things upside down). Instructions look complicated but I took a moment to study them and found they were actually more simple to follow than I first thought. You don't need any additional tools for assembly everything comes in the box. Bonus - as my husband likes to hide all tools from me so I do not attempt any DIY while he is not around. I am so impressed with the finished seating set it is sturdy, comfortable - overall fantastic value for money. Looks absolutely fabulous under our gazebo - really gives the wow factor and looks a lot more expensive than it was. Great next day Prime delivery too!
on 20 August 2017
This is a great patio set. It's very stylish and very comfortable. So much so I bought a second set and have them all out on the decking. They look much more expensive than the price tag.

They are difficult to assemble. My husband who is very used to building and assembling things found the first set very frustrating and tricky to assemble. However the second set he built easily after his first experience.
It's worth persevering with the assembly as they are a great looking set and worth the money.

Clearer instructions might be helpful
on 6 August 2016
These look lovely on my decking - well pleased with them. Delivered within a couple of days.