Colour: Graphite with Cream Cushions|Change

on 16 June 2014
We have a table and chairs for summer patio use, but wanted a couple of seats to have a lunch time beer, together with the table they are very light or G&T in the evening.

I hesitate about the weather worthiness but up to now they have been out in the rain and storms - no problem. I think I will persuade my husband to cover and stow them in the depths of winter. As they have the higher backs they are extremely comfortable. My daughter & son in law were so impressed they ordered a set a couple of days later after I sent them photos. The cushions could be a bit thicker but all said good value for money..
11 Comment| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 April 2017
A very good value set that is both comfortable and practical. We bought this to use on the verandah and we're really pleased with it. I didn't find it that easy to assemble, so would advise really familiarising yourself with what goes where as the instructions could be better. We did find two of the parts damaged, but in fairness I suspect that was possibly down to the couriers. However, new parts were swiftly sent and the problem was easily rectified. The after sales service was impressive.
As patio sets go, I would have no hesitation in recommending this one. Excellent value.
on 16 September 2015
Bought these to add to some bought two years ago as they are ideal to leave out all year being totally plastic. Only problem was one piece was broken but not noticed until spent 2 hours putting all together! The box had been previously opened and I think it had been returned and just sold again , didn't bother complaining as it would have meant dis assembling to return and didn't want to waste another 2 hrs and it is not a structural problem just cosmetic, tried looking for contact to ask for replacement part but only option is to return item
on 21 May 2017
A bit of a nightmare to put together. I am a disabled lady and even with help it was difficult as some screws wouldn't go in and kept swivelling round and round. Anyone with big hands would have difficulty accessing some areas where screw holes were situated. I've awarded five stars as delivery was excellent and the finished set looks really lovely so ultimately I will forgive the problems. I think they will be very practical and they are very comfortable..X
on 28 September 2016
Difficult to assembly, as instructions are very poorly printed and plastic seems flimsy on the assembly points, however once its together it looks and feels great. Amazing furniture for a small price, once its assembled yourll be surprised at the low price.
on 20 April 2017
easily put together would buy again
on 29 July 2016
Once I decided to follow the build instructions it was fairly straight forward. The pieces fit together easily with good quality plastic nuts and bolts you turn with a chunky tool. They look the part under my large garden tree and are comfortable and sturdy. The cushions are a bit thin but I had some thicker ones that fitted so we use those instead. Table very sturdy as well, nice set for the money.
on 6 August 2016
These look lovely on my decking - well pleased with them. Delivered within a couple of days.
on 22 May 2016
Although purchased last year due to commitments we were unable to put it together until 2016. The instructions were unclear and the item is cheap and nasty. It was very awkward to assemble.
on 1 August 2016
It wasn't easy to assemble and in fact became impossible as some of the screws kept turning and didn't grip; and two of the feet split when putting on the chair legs. It had to be returned and so that made it worse because it was just as hard to disassemble it.