on 16 June 2014
We have a table and chairs for summer patio use, but wanted a couple of seats to have a lunch time beer, together with the table they are very light or G&T in the evening.

I hesitate about the weather worthiness but up to now they have been out in the rain and storms - no problem. I think I will persuade my husband to cover and stow them in the depths of winter. As they have the higher backs they are extremely comfortable. My daughter & son in law were so impressed they ordered a set a couple of days later after I sent them photos. The cushions could be a bit thicker but all said good value for money..
on 4 May 2016
Initially my first thought was yeah I'll give these a go. Read some of the reviews and thought for the price (£105.00) even if they only last 12 months that's not so bad...The delivery was surprisingly quick (Very good infact earlier than estimated, DPD delivery very good info on delivery time by the way!) one box...Mmmm ok...unpacked the box, checked parts, instructions...built...done!! very sturdy...chairs look great and feel robust (table a little less than sturdy but is ok actually) and the cushions could do with being a little more cushioned!! Great product for the price!!
If you do purchase this product....a note on the build side...in the box you will receive three clear bags of components, two identical and these are for the chairs (one for each) and the third bag is for the table. They have (well in mine) some 'spare' components....which is good so don't think that you may have missed some build components!!
review image
on 29 July 2014
Took a while to put together but it looked really good and the rain just runs off.
on 23 August 2015
Purchased this for a flat balcony so did not want anymore than the two seats and table. Like many reviewers before me I looked around the internet for best quality versus cost versus good review as well as the local stores selling garden furniture. In the end i went for this set and so far have not been disappointed. On opening the box and seeing all the parts including the plastic nuts and bolts did make me think……what I had bought and how will it go together, especially having read some earlier reviews. However, the set is well made and goes together well. You will find that 2 spare nuts and bolts are included should you need them. I could not beat the earlier reviewers time of assembly in one hour, but after emptying the box and having my wife read out the instructions whilst I quickly assembled all the bits i completed it in 1 hour 7 minutes. Good teamwork there! The instructions are pictures only and no text but not really complicated but worth slowing down to make sure you assemble it in the correct order. Once you assemble the first chair you start getting quicker but be careful to still follow the right order. Once assembled it looks and feels like the many more expensive units out there.
on 26 August 2014
I took a long time visiting shops and searching online for the best set of patio chairs I could find and I am very happy that I found them. They are excellent quality, much cheaper than others I found of a similar quality, look very stylish and are very comfy to sit in. They are also very light for moving around. I would definitely recommend this set to anyone.
on 15 July 2014
Easy to assemble. Ideal for a small patio and comfortable too. Delighted with my purchase.
on 9 June 2014
very quick delivery comfy chairs all round good product however putting together is not for the faint hearted but once put together they look fab
on 27 July 2015
Sturdy chairs and table disappointed in chair cushions the padding thin and covers are not removable, not waterproof although they were not advertised as that. Generally I would recommend
review image review image
on 5 July 2015
Lovely garden furniture and good quality. It did take my son (who is very good at this sort of thing) some effort to put the furniture together. Well worth (his) effort though. I may purchase new cushions next year as these are okay but a little thin. Still worth 5* in my opinion.
on 9 June 2016
Nasty plastic chairs pretending to be woven rattan chairs. Very difficult to put togeather. Cheap for a reason , they are rubbish. Should have realised that before I ordered them. Sent them back and got a full refund, thanks for that Amazon.