Colour: Cappuccino with Sand Cushions|Style Name: 3 Seater Rattan Sofa|Change

on 13 June 2016
Fantastic product. Delivery excellent. If you are use to putting ikea furniture together then this is easy. Took my husband half an hour to build. Looks expensive and yes it is plastic but with two young boys it's a dream to wipe over. Bought the two chairs & table. Very pleased & highly recommend. Photo still has the cushions in the packaging but it was starting to rain!
review image
on 20 May 2016
I bought this garden sofa for a small patio area which is a little too small for table & chairs or sofa & armchair sets. This sofa is a generous 2 metre wide, three seater with comfy seat and back cushions. If anything the back cushions are a little too puffy but I really like that I can move them or take them off according to how I choose to lounge about. The sofa also looks super stylish in graphite with grey cushions.

It is constructed of solid plastic moulded panels which resemble woven wicker. The panels ingeniously click together with some simple big plastic nuts and bolts to hold and strengthen it. It is a little tricky to assemble due to its size but not overly so. There is a You Tube instruction video to help out.

The plastic is UV and weatherproof with a 3 year guarantee. I have also bought an Allibert Storage Cube to use as a side table or extra stool-seat and an Allibert Arica Storage Table to keep all the cushions in. I am comfortably lounging on my lovely new sofa right now, writing this review.
on 22 April 2016
Thrilled to bits with this. My husband has been assembling it and no problems to report. Looks fantastic and really comfortable. Bring on the summer!
on 8 August 2016
These sofas look much more classy than you put expect from the price. They were fairly straightforward to assemble but is ESSENTIAL to read the instructions first - something that I found it difficult to persuade my husband to do! They do not look obviously plasticky; the colour blends well into our informal garden and patio. We have inadvertently left all the cushions out in torrential rain for a couple of days and everything seems to have survived well.
on 5 May 2016
Bought this to add to our single seats we bought the following, but when arrived the cushions where not the same colour as pictured, or the same as the ones we had purchased the year before, so asked for a replacement of the cushions, but was sent the whole product again! That was fine till I relized I had to pay £40 to return this second item by courier as it was so large, not a happy chappie, item was ok, but picture was mishaps leading on style and colour of the cushions and price I had to pay for returning second item, only 2 stars for the bad experience, but the item is of good quality
on 12 April 2015
Unfortunately the corner of the table top and one of the sides was broken in transit, so an email to garden stores received a prompt reply (10mins) promising a new top and side. The Easter weekend meant that the replacements took five days to arrive (not bad) however it was the wrong table. A further email resulted in an apology and a brand new table arriving the next day.
The table fitted together very easily in less than five minutes and looks really good. Despite the original problems we are very happy with the table and "Phil" from Garden Store Direct was good to deal with and sorted out the problems to our satisfaction.
on 22 June 2016
The plastic is a bit cheap to look at. This sofa was not easy to assemble and the instructions are not clear. It took a couple of hours and the chairs about an hour. Once built it does look nice and OK comfort wise. This set is for garden use and not every day use so on that basis it was good value for the money.
on 5 April 2016
Bought along with the 3 seater and two chairs, took a chance not seeing it before buying, but was a good price.

This was a breeze to put together took about a minute to do! - It looks ok and well built, but as someone else stated it rather expensive for what it is!.

Delivery was spot on Arrow xl called before delivery - very good service and left in the house where my wife wanted them.
on 22 May 2016
Very happy with this purchase. It is great value but looks great. Cushions are light beige with durable covers. THe base is a grey/brown colour as commented by another customer but I am happy with this as it goes better with my other garden furniture. Was easy to put together with no metal parts. Would recommend this purchase.
on 21 July 2016
Lovely furniture but very disappointed that the slightest drop of moisture leaves water marks on cushions. The label states not washable. Cushions currently look a mess as a sweaty hand or arm on a hot day will stain the fabric Such a shame as set looked lovely when clean.