Colour: Cappucinno|Style Name: 3 Seat Sofa|Change
Price:£49.50 - £345.48

on 8 April 2016
This item is just what we wanted for our conservatory. The assembly is very easy but requires two people as it is large and unwieldy to handle. Unfortunately having assembled it there was a part missing on one if the back rests and we noticed that the colours shades of the cushions don't match. This is not a drama but after sales service from Allibert is extremely slow / non existent. Amazon have provided a partial refund which we accepted because I didn't want to go through the process of dissassembly as I could foresee considerable problems as many of the connections are snap fit. With regard to the part missing, we did check all of the parts to see that they were in the packaging but unforunately it was a small section of the corner of the seat assembly which we had not noticed was missing until we had completed the assembly.
on 2 July 2016
After months of reading through reviews of various rattan sets , I finally decided on this one. I got the two chairs, 2 seat sofa and table. I am delighted with it. It took about an hour and half to build and first chair was fiddly but after that it was fine.
All bits were there. All plastic but very sturdy. Seat pads nice aswell.
The first table arrived with a crack at the corner, however I cannot fault amazon, as they replaced next day and picked up next day aswell, with no quibble at all.
I've attached a photo, cushions are still in plastic as was about to rain!
review image
on 9 May 2016
These are really good. I wanted something I can easily clean (pressure wash) so these are perfect. They are quick to assemble. The cushions are firm but adequate. My wife wanted a 3 seater to lie out on when it suits and these are a good length. They are sturdy and don't flex or creak. The front of the back is tricky to get all the tabs to click on and they must or it flexes apart. Just keep trying.
Trying to find a cover is proving difficult. If anyone finds one pls post.
on 25 May 2016
Good quality outside armchairs. Easy to assemble with easy to follow instructions. Made by Allibert which is a great maker of outside furniture. Only negative is the seat cushions could be a little thicker for added comfort. However for the price they offer great value.
on 30 April 2016
This actually far exceeded my expectations. It took all of a minute or less to put together and is very robust and larger than I anticipated which is a good thing! Perfect colour, I ordered the California armchairs and cannot wait for them to arrive now. Lets hope we have a decent summer!
on 13 May 2016
Arrived damaged and have contacted seller today (13th May) so we will see how the customer service is - I had just started to arrange the all the panels prior to assembly. It is one of the main load bearing side panels so worth a good overall inspection of all the panels IMO. Such a shame as I was looking forward to getting this onto the patio this weekend. I will review it properly when/if I get a replacement.
review image review image
on 9 July 2014
Gorgeous furniture, looks expensive and very good quality. So easy to put together - very happy with it.
on 7 June 2014
This product arrived well packaged but I was only able to erect one chair as there was only one pack of fixing nuts and bolts. Amazon customer service was excellent and gave me a contact number to order spare parts. After waiting 25 mins to talk to Keter's customer service they agreed to send the replacement fixings. They arrived a week later but when I started to erect the second chair, I realised the feet were missing. Also, the bolts were shorter than the original ones - fortunately I had some spare because I needed longer ones for some of the fixing. Another 25 minute wait to order the feet, which I'm hoping will arrive shortly. Having said all that, I'm very pleased with the final product - it is well made (although some seams needed nudging into place) and looks very good. If Keter's customer service was as good as Amazon's, this product would have 5 stars.
on 8 August 2016
These sofas look much more classy than you put expect from the price. They were fairly straightforward to assemble but is ESSENTIAL to read the instructions first - something that I found it difficult to persuade my husband to do! They do not look obviously plasticky; the colour blends well into our informal garden and patio. We have inadvertently left all the cushions out in torrential rain for a couple of days and everything seems to have survived well.
on 3 May 2016
This is really robust and beautiful set. In fact the pictures do not do it justice. It took about an hour to put together with very simple instructions and is so comfy I just know we will enjoy this for years to come. Colours true to the pictures too. The only reason I haven't given 5 stars is a piece of one of the corners on the back was missing which is such a shame. Amazon customer services were extremely helpful in providing a satisfactory conclusion. Delivery service was first class!
review image