on 30 January 2016
I'm over 50 , not technically minded in the least but I am the mother of 3 sons and I bought them one each of these phones for Christmas . My sons are in their twenties , are all into technology and they all said these phones are great ! I read the other reviews before I bought these for Christmas . They have been using them ever since and haven't moaned....YET !!
on 4 May 2017
is a stand by for my original phone
on 14 February 2016
Very large phone, i love it
on 20 December 2015
I love this phablet! Wouldn't be without it...
on 25 April 2015
Very nice useable phone.
on 19 December 2014
I'm a bit of a phone geek. I admit it, I accept it. It's who I am. So the lumia 1320 is an anomaly. On paper and on screen she is a compromise bridesmaid. How can you get by with 5mp photos? Fewer than 250 ppi? Only dual core?
I bought this phone based upon the fact that I'd experimented with a Lumia 620 previously. I liked the ecosystem, and the lack of lag. Androd is great on paper, but as android spec demands increase, so phones slow down. I wanted a big screen, so I went for the 1320. It's amazing. The screen is 720p I believe. 240ppi is fine. You won't notice pixilation unless you take out the magnifying glass. The camera is 5MP, which is ok unless you want to blow up to A3 size or above. Big secret....video is 1080p at 30 fps, so great, smooth vids. This is a surprisingly underrated phone. It's Friday night and I last unplugged it Thursday at 6am, so battery is good, I have 15% left, and it's the battery's 2nd cycle so it will improve further. Great phone. Buy it!
I don't know where to start in singing the praises of this phone. I am NOT a TECHI so wasnt looking forward to trying to get used to a new phone. I have been searching for something that I can use to replace the need for carrying around my small laptop/notebook. I tried a couple of other 'smart phones' but found the screens too small and just found them difficult to use in general. I also didn't want to spend over £200 on a phone. I thought I as being too picky and unrealistic. Then I saw this phone and it seemed to tick all the boxes!

It took me very little time to set it up and start using it. I love the Windows system. It is much better than the Android system on my other phone. The battery lasts much longer too. The screen size is just right for me as I can see things clearly and the touch screen control makes it really easy to use.

I would really recommend this for anyone who is looking for a high quality smart-phone at a reasonable price.
on 19 July 2014
Having been an Apple or Samsung user for years, I was slightly nervous about switching to a Windows phone. However, in line with the majority of other reviews, the Nokia Lumia 1320 is feature-packed, easy to use - and an absolute pleasure to have.
I'd highly recommend it for anyone thinking of moving away from Apple or Samsung - you will be pleased you did!
on 18 May 2014
Have always disliked Microsoft and so was looking forward to receiving their popular phablet with considerable trepidation. The phone arrived in a 'cute little box' which I subsequently ripped open to discover an impressive looking mini (or is it micro?) tablet staring at me with its beautiful black screen. Anyways, I removed the back cover - inserted a spare micro sd card ... retrieved my 'three' SIM card from the now relegated iPhone 5 and slotted it in via an adapter and hey presto the phone booted up nicely.

The 1320 is a slick easy to pocket phablet that will please your pocket and please your wallet. The battery life is nothing short of amazing. It's all I use now. The iphone 5 has been sold and done with. Coming from an iPhone, your new friends will be One note, Evernote, Audio recorder Pro, Google search (for transport- works a treat) and Office.

The screen is lovely giving its specs- it normalises according to the external lighting when you're outside so you can read clearly in bright sunlight unlike the iPhone. This phablet is smart. Audio is really clear and sounds like you're listening with a Dolby like sound quality during phone calls. While it's true that the camera quality is what you'll expect of a 5 mp phone cam, it's mechanism is on another level - you simply tap anywhere on the screen to take quick photos in half the time in takes the iPhone cam to start up. There's this thing with bar codes and language translation right in the same area. You simply take a photo of,say, a German language leaflet and this phone will translate it instantly on the same screen space - very practical and useful in today's world.

I feel this phone is worth it's weight in phablet gold. It's affordable, pocketable, fast, remains on for up to four days,is excellent on the email front, has superior 4G thingamajig and is just very practical business phone.
11 Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 October 2014
Fantastic phone. Ignore the negative reviews or unfavourable comparisons with the Lumia 1520 (which I bought as a replacement as I somehow expected a lot more from the 1520 than the 1320). Reality it is a very good little phone. Once upgraded to Windows Phone 8.1 (over the air), you can overcome the limited memory by storing apps on an SD card. Good screen, battery lasts forever. Large, clear screen which makes viewing movies and web pages much more do-able. Camera is usable but resolution not so hot as others - this would be the only reason I why buy a 1520 over this. Otherwise for the money you get *a lot* of phone.