on 12 February 2014
This is a great PC, does all I wanted it for, and the fan is really quiet. The only thing I don't like is the great blue triangle on the front, really distracting, and as it's the on/off switch I can't tape over it.
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 3 March 2017
Had this for a while now and is an excellent desktop
VINE VOICEon 26 January 2015
A bit disappointed in this pc. It is good but having had medion a few times this does not come up to standard.
on 2 July 2014
Amazing value for money and it has converted me to Windows 8.1. The quality of the grahics on my 24" HD monitor is astoundingly good considering that the machine uses shared memory.

All in all one of the better buys I've made in PCs recently
3 people found this helpful
on 20 May 2014
Good machine for my requirements much quiter than the machine it replaced. Would reccomend to anyone looking for a basic machine.
on 7 October 2014
Excellent PC and value for money my only criticism is that it could do with extra USB connections.
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 20 September 2014
Brilliant computer, very quiet (sits on the desk next to me) and very quick. Just struggling with Windows 8.1 so bought Idiots guide from Amazon which comes with a DVD and is very helpful.
on 3 September 2015
A very good computer from Medion quick to start up nice looking and fast running very quiet all-round quality you expect from Medion.
on 12 January 2015
Great value and prompt delivery,I reconmend
on 12 August 2014
GOOD
|0Comment|Report abuse