Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 April 2014
This album is beautiful, gorgeous, amazing, fun... I can write more positive adjectives for it but I don't think it'd do justice.
They alaways amaze me, but this album is just a whole new level. My favourite album was Artwork before, but it has been dethroned by this piece of art. From start to end this album delivers everything a rock fan need. The slow songs are exciting and they fit very well with the faster ones. Vulnerable wasn't this good with the slow ones, so I'm very happy with the tracks on this.

Favourite track: Can't really decide, all of them are great, but if I had to pick just one, maybe "A Song To Stifle Imperial Progression (A Work In Progress)"
10/10
on 2 April 2014
Highly anticipated album fro The Used. Really holds up! Not a bad song on there, has already been on repeat for days.
on 13 March 2015
This is a good album but that's it "good" "average" every other used album & EP is better, don't get me wrong it's ok but as a used fan I was disappointed
on 6 January 2015
In my opinion, one of the best Used albums so far. I highly reccommend it, and my favourite song is A Song To Stifle Imperial Progression.
on 9 December 2015
bought it for someone,they changed their mind, now I am stuck with it..rrr. does any one want to but it..unopened.
on 9 February 2015
Amazing quality, delivered right on time. No complaints on packaging and everything was as expected.
on 3 February 2015
Love this band, love this album!
on 17 October 2014
I would say this album is just ok, their previous albums are much better, especially the Debut and Artwork, sounds like their trying to be like 30 seconds to Mars or something.
on 13 December 2014