on 23 November 2014
This is the worst buggy I have ever bought. From within the first 2 months of use we had trouble with keeping the hood attached and wheels coming off. I have now had it 6 months and it's no longer safe to use. The wheels come off whilst my daughter is in it, the frame has twisted and the hooks that hold the hood on keep detatching and have hit her in the face. I would never buy one of these again
on 5 March 2014
An excellent product at an excellent price. We were delighted with the quality and the finish of this buggy. Thanks.
on 27 March 2014
I choose this stroller for its design ,its very good value it has everything you need footmuff, raincover .Its also easy to fold .
on 6 July 2014
Really nice design and easy to fold but that's it. The "duel suspension" doesn't do anything, you can't use the shopping basket while the recline is down, to put the seat recline down you have to adjust all the straps first or baby will be squashed meaning your likely to wake baby and I've only had this for a month and the wheels are really squeaky and don't want to turn properly.
It's a good pram if you don't have to use it everyday, live in a nice flat area and just want a pretty pushchair
on 20 July 2015
I was initially very pleased with this pushchair, but after a short while I become more and more disappointed.the fabric rips very easily and has torn in several places just from normal every day use. The brakes are also terribly stiff and an unbelievable faff to use. The minute you put anything in the changing bag it tugs on the straps and they don't sit right. Petty really but it always bugged me so much.
As a light weight pram for occasional use (should you need a light weight stroller)whilst it's on a good offer price id say it's worth getting but full price for every day use, don't bother.
It's only redeeming feature is the foot mug, which I've shoved on my old pushchair from my travel system. Why I ever bothered to get a stroller is beyond me!
on 1 December 2015
Ordered the pram Sunday and today is Tuesday and its arrived. Easy to put together (clicking front 2 wheels in and hood on). Easy to open and close. Has a carry handle on the side. Lovely quality and pattern. Really do love this. Only thing I will say it is a bit heavier than I remember my daughters pram being but then again a few years have passed so it might be my memory being funny.
Would definitely recommend 100%.
on 18 November 2015
Really good pushchair had lots of comments about it! People always say my son looks comfy!
Easy to put up and down, stylish, easy to lay baby flat
Nice raincover and footmuff
on 10 November 2015
This buggy is lovely very cute but still very boyish. It's very comfortable for my 8 month old.
on 9 September 2015
Great value great pushchair and easy to fold up
on 25 March 2015
Perfect pushchair for my one year old grandson