Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 August 2015
Brilliant stuff from the winner of 'The Voice' USA 2012. If you like easy listening country music, then this is for you. All the tracks are good and you can listen to the whole album without skipping any!
Cassadee released two singles from the album in the USA -'Wasting All These Tears' just manage to get into the top 40 billboard chart, and NO 5 on the Country chart.' I Wish I Could Break Your Heart' - didn't fair so well but did manage No 35 on the Country chart.
My favourite is 'You Hear A Song' - Brilliant!
She has a voice that is like silk and bearable for those who dislike country - unlike some of the course country wannabes ! I Can't wait for her next Album...
on 8 June 2014
When I first listened to this I thought it was OK ,but the more I listen the more I like the CD.she has a Siky smooth voice,
The music is catchy,lively and has a couple of ballads in .its a must for your collection if you like modern country
on 24 October 2013
Awesome album. None of the tracks are skippable, because they're all good. The start of a great career for Cassadee Pope. A fantastic mixture of country and pop.
My favourite track is Easier To Lie.
on 1 February 2015
This is really good album any fan of country music should give it a listen
on 17 January 2014
Genuinely not one track on this that i don't like... CANNOT SKIP ANY so just play the album over and over again!! Would defintaly recommend to anyone who loves the likes of Carrie underwood, taylor swift and the pop/country cross overs!!

BUY BUY BUY!! you won't regret it!!!!!
on 1 July 2015
Great album. Came extremely quickly. Happy with it
on 18 April 2016
Great sound good artist and great value. Would recommend
on 12 November 2013
I got the CD because I really liked the song "Wasting all these Tears", but the whole CD has good songs that are easy to listen to.There are varying tempo's and she sings with feeling.
on 13 October 2014
all good
The cover of the album was broken although the cd was in a good state. It took less than I expected.