Format: Blu-ray|Change
Price:£10.55+ £1.26 shipping

on 19 June 2014
My daughter adores JB, so after taking her to see the film at the cinema, I bought her this. She loves it; most fans will. Just one little point though, this dvd must have been set up for sale in Germany, as the adverts are in German. Don't panic, however, the film is completely English.
on 8 April 2014
Can all small minded Justin Bieber haters stop hating, please bare in mind you only see the media side of this young man, who has worked his ass off for the past five/six years. I am an Belieber, I'm 15. I'm not stupid. I'm not mindless. What I am is a positive person, who focuses on the good in people. I am well-educated, in-fact I was named student of the year at my school. He makes mistakes, who hasn't. Many musicians and people others consider idols have done much worse, however these things aren't shown. PLEASE GOOGLE JUSTIN BIEBER CHARITY WORK. To see how charitable this young man is and how family oriented he is, he is not a bad person.
on 20 May 2014
Really good DVD although I didn't know it was foreign language so I've had to change the language but all in all fab
on 28 June 2014
This DVD does play in English. It just comes up in german which makes it harder to find. Works perfect!!
on 8 June 2014
My review isn't good as I thought it could be played in the uk but no it couldn't and I was quite upset
on 9 April 2014
I love this, it is such an inspiring movie and Justin is such an inspiring person, definitely watch it, very very very good
on 16 May 2014
i bought this for my daughters birthday when its arrived the language is in german this is no good she dosnt understand what there
saying she is devastated a i am dissapointed i wont be buying anything else after this she had to wait a month for it to arrive
on 16 March 2014
Omg i really need the dvd because it was only out in cinemas in the UK for just a week and i was busy but im so desperate to see the movieeeee!!!
on 1 May 2014
A behind the scenes documentary on all things Bieber. The real man, a giving, generous person. Unlike some outta control teenager that the paparazzi scum try to make out...

Brilliant for any JB fan..
on 7 July 2014
BluRay Hard copy is fine - no issues at all on UK Panasonic BDT120 BluRay player.
DVD played on a UK laptop will want to change your localisation settings so I didn't run it on the laptop.
Download will not download as you need to be in the US for this to work.
Thus you only get the BluRay fully working as it should in the UK.
Not sure where the comments came from re Germany - mine was a standard US import as pictured & all in English - no German language anywhere.
PS wear the pants - don't let the pants wear you.