on 12 March 2014
Great app. There was a few similar ones for sale all around the same price but I think this was the best. I like the quiz too.
on 15 April 2014
This app is a must when out and about to recognize the sounds of birds there's quite a lot of birds you'll find it really helpful happy birding
on 1 April 2014
If like me you don't recognise most bird calls it's ideal for taking on walks and then being able to distinguish between them.
on 1 April 2014
Teal: picture of Baikal Teal, not European.
Kestrel: picture of American Kestrel, not european.
Willow Ptarmigan: =Willow Grouse?? Sounds same as Red Grouse.
Least Bittern: an american Species, should be Little Bittern. Sound of...?
Horned Lark: same as Shore Lark.
Shore Lark: same as Horned Lark (both have same Latin names).

Badly needs Latin names and alternative names. Also a lot of common species missed out e.g. Guillemot, Woodcock, GNDiver, etc.).
on 16 May 2014
If your into bird watching, it's a very interesting app to have on you kindle, though I have'ent had time my_self yet to take out doors and compare to the real thing, I am glad I downloaded this app for free it ticks all the box's for me.
P.s. it does'ent just give you the sound of the birds, it also allows you a Wikipedia of the bird your researching.
Very good app to have.
on 27 February 2014
This is an additional app to assist me on my nature trails. It gives a real enough sound to sometimes attract or annoy the local bird life, keep it as a help with your more concise books when at home.
on 17 October 2014
Has a multitude of uses in my house...1 winds the cats up has them scouring the room looking for the birdies. 2 Helps us identify the many diffetent birds that visit our garden.3 It has attracted birds to come near me, they are so inquisitive when you repeatedly play their specific calls they forget their fears
on 23 January 2015
Nice little App, a bit limited in some areas, for instance you cannot select between male and female calls and these can sometimes be quite different. The Cuckoo is a prime example of this, everyone recognises the male call but few the female.
on 29 October 2015
For a long time this was my only paid-for Kindle app!
So much is going on in your garden, but it is hard to open up the world of bird sounds without the key of examples like these, which should cover most of our commoner birds.
The app delivers lovely clear bird calls, though the prey birds seem to look better than they sound.
There's quite a bright clear picture of each suspect, to help you link your learning to your favourite paper-based bird book.
on 10 April 2014
I like it! It's quite comprehensive and allows me to distinguish between different birds that use my garden! I would recommend this app to anyone interested in birds.