Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 2 November 2016
My make up always comes off very easily, this keeps it on very well. I did initially buy this product by accident, and was so glad I did because it's the best I've tried. Very moisturising without being oily, and as I said, does keep make up on well. I also use it without make up, because it makes my skin glow nicely.
on 3 December 2015
Background: I've never used a primer before but wanted to try one. As I'm a bit on the lazy side, this one seemed to fit the bill as it's 2-in-1 (moisturiser/primer) so I thought it would be better than adding another step to my skincare routine.

Unfortunately, I found it just not moisturising enough. My skin is over 40 and on the dry side. I found that I needed to use more CC cream than usual to blend over it. I use Bourjois 123 CC cream which is supposed to be moisturising in itself as well, but I still found I wasn't getting enough moisture from the Olay.

Having said that, when I use this product OVER a moisturiser, it does prime my skin nicely for the CC cream and it then glides on nicely like it should.

So overall, it's a nice primer (and a nice price!) which must be more moisturising than most primers, but one which I must use a moisturiser under. It ends up being an extra step after all for me, but I think it's worth it really to get a nicer finish to my makeup.
on 18 November 2016
I was a bit sceptical at first that this product would do everything it says it would but after a month of use, it's the only one I'll use. It moisturisers the skin, acts as a good base for foundation adn also seems to be minimising fine lines I have on my forehead.
on 17 March 2017
This primer is so light! Its practically a lotion, and it feels lovely on. I have switched this as my sole makeup primer, a little goes a long way too! two dabs of this all over my face, and i leave that to set for about 10-15 minutes before applying my makeup and im ready to go! Makeup stays in place all day and i dont feel heavy, great product!
on 11 November 2014
Its a really nice base for makeup and does not take long to soak into your skin, leaving it soft.
I have tryed other Olay and think this is the best .
on 12 July 2014
I love this, easily applied without dragging the skin, skin is nicely moisturised and the texture looks good.
on 19 September 2015
Love this. One pump does the whole face. Spreads easily and feels silky. Good base for liquid foundation
on 13 August 2016
Doesn't seem to work well as a primer - my foundation slipped off by the afternoon. Not moisturise enough for dry skin so foundation didn't sit that well. Would probably be better for normal / oily skin.
on 30 April 2016
This product did not suit me was very greasy on my skin and caused very bad sores to my face due to the oil I guess so wouldn't buy if prone to outbreaks or if have even slightly sensitive skin
on 27 May 2015
Excellent product. Makes your skin fell so soft and great for your base/primer before putting on your face.also I got this cheaper than I do in superdrugs and other shops. Overall very pleased with this purchase

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling