Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.49

on 7 July 2014
I could not put this book down. It was beautifully written, this book made me laugh but mostly it made me cry the love letters and love story was so emotional and beautiful.If you feel like a good cry read this book!
on 10 August 2014
Amazon recommended. Just not enough substance and felt like a chore to pick up. If you like Mills and Boon and a little about war this is for you, oh and very predictable love stories. Sorry!
on 8 July 2014
This is a very unique book i loved the storyline from the first few lines i couldnt put the book down i laughed and i cried the emotion that came from this book was so special well done to the writer heather
on 17 July 2014
I selected this book from many others I felt the content to be special.
I was right it held me intrigued and anxious for the characters to be fulfilled.
Swinging from one moment of thinking it would be contrived to completely changing my mind as I read.
Beautifully written in a beautiful setting.
on 14 August 2014
I loved all the characters in this book. It helps you to look at yourself and your family, do we know enough about our fathers, our grandfathers, probably not.
I couldn't put this story down.
I love a happy ending and this fulfilled it.
on 20 July 2014
I dove into this book and only came out to work or look after my family. Now it's finished I feel bereft. Truly un-put downable.
on 10 July 2014
this book will make you smile, laugh, annoyed and cry. truly stunning book! definitely a good read, couldn't put the book down!
on 4 July 2014
What a brilliant book. Thank you so very much for writing such beauty. I think this is going to be one of my very favourites.
on 4 November 2014
From the first line I found I couldn't put this story down. A woman who had a hard marriage and divorce could put others needs for fixing regrets before her own. Nothing makes me sob more than reading about an older veteran sobbing had me sobbing with him. Lots of happy moments in this and times where you want to shake one of the characters. I really loved this novel and would highly recommend it to others.
on 2 November 2014
Although I found the plot predictable this didn't spoil it. It was beautifully written and as the story unfolded I became totally engrossed in the characters and I would recommend this book to anyone who is a true romantic at heart.