Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 24 September 2014
Kids Love Minecraft. But then So Do I and I am 45. We all play togethor at home (even the youngest at 4). And when I feel they (or we) have had too much time on the computers, we can still play minecraft with these brilliant figures, and then it becomes role playing games.

Great when you have addicts to the game from a 12 year old severe ADHD, and a 4 year, who don't want to get off the computers I say come play minecraft with dad with the figures
on 15 December 2016
My 5 year old daughter absolutely loves Minecraft and has specifically asked for toys relating to the game for Christmas.

I purchased this guy from a Marketplace seller and the Iron Golem comes retail packaged (card back with plastic front) and is 3 inches in size, he also has an Iron block and a flower included with him.
In Minecraft he can give the flower to a Villager as a sign of friendship, Iron Golems spawn in the game to protect Villagers and the Villages.

He is well made from molded plastic and is articulated which is great compared to some toys these days which are just one solid piece of plastic.

Overall he is quite cute in my opinion and definitely a great addition to a collection whether you are young or old!
on 16 June 2014
Good solid figure. Comes with a rose that can be held like in the game and a solid iron block like what he is crafted from.
on 9 December 2016
So much money for such a small piece of plastic. For two years i have put buying these things off. This year i gave in grrrr my opinion of the rip off has not changed but my lad loves it #;/ These Figures 3" tall that's £2-£3 per inch of molded plastic.
on 27 December 2014
My son is minecraft mad and so loves this toy. He has not stopped playing with it since he got it. It's quite strong and also comes apart and won't get broken easily. A firm favourite with a big minecraft fan. A good buy.
on 13 September 2016
Absolutely love the Minecraft character series. They're very well made, though it's worth noting that they aren't played with. They sit on top of our consoles in the TV cabinet as embellishments. This works nicely because all of the limbs are movable and positionable in a way that you can have the characters fighting, running, chasing, sitting etc! The way the accessories click in to the hands of the characters is brilliant and isn't particularly fiddly. The cubes are hollow but aren't light and cheap and the figures feel lovely and sturdy.
on 24 January 2017
My son has a large collection of these minecraft figures . It's just such a shame that they are so poorly made . You can't even get them out of the packaging without arms or legs falling off . My son gets very frustrated playing with these because of the loose arms legs keep falling off . I'm currently trying to use blu-Tack to try and keep the limbs on
review image
on 28 August 2014
Arrived quite quickly (still waiting for the Villager:( ) - great creative play item for my grandson to get him away from the Xbox !
on 28 February 2016
This is exactly what it states.... A Figure. Not a action figure as such , with restricted movement. This is a over priced dust collector. Lovely in the packet, kids say thanks mum and it is never thought of again. Such alot of cash for something to make them smile for less then a second. I wouldn't waste your money.
on 25 September 2014
My 8 yr old son loves minecraft this product is fantastic he will be over the moon when he gets it

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling