on 21 April 2012
I have recently upgraded to an Ipad 3 from an original Ipad and as I use my Ipad for business as well as pleasure I wanted something a bit better than just a sleeve type case. I read the reviews on this case and decided to trust them and make a purchase. I an extrmely glad I did as this has turned out to be the most elegent and practical case I could have hoped for. First of all the brown leather appearance makes a welcome change from the standard black.The Ipad fits perfectly into the case and is 'locked' there by a tuck in flap over the top so that the Ipad is not in danger of falling out. The keyboard is simple great! It connects straight away through bluetooth and can if required be removed from the case and used at a distance from the case and Ipad or as shown in the illustration in the advert it can be used as an intrgral part of the case. The great thing for anyone using their Ipad for typing or spreadsheet work is that the on screen keyboard does not pop up so obscuring half the screen and inputting information is a dream. I no longer use my laptop on journeys away but just take my Ipad in its case and I am ready for work. I would recommend this case to anyone with an Ipad 2/3
on 12 May 2017
This is a great case which offers really good protection for my iPad. The keyboard works well, stays charged for ages and pairs quickly with the iPad. It’s comfortable to use and whilst it may be a little light for some, I enjoy using it – it certainly means I no longer need to drag my MacBook with me if I just want to go through emails on the train. The keyboard can be easily detached so can be left at home when all that’s needed is the protection of the case. All in all, great value for money!
on 29 July 2014
Hard wearing and very practical for my iPad.
on 6 July 2012
Hi,
I was looking for exactly what Apple ipad fans really want is a bluetooth keyboard in a small decent beautiful diary. I thought this could be an ordinary diary but it is so stylish and of course its leather made keyboard and diary which means you really don't need to worry about its maintenance. Let me be very clear it is chargeable with your ordinary charger ( I use Sony Ericsson Xperia charger to charge it). This comes up with a USB charging cable which means you can charge your keyboard even through the ipad charger or laptop or any USB charger, many options isn't it. Well here comes the performance of the keyboard, you really need to trust me that this keyboard performs very well and their keys are so soft. It connects in seconds just by pressing a top right button. I am happy with the delivery time as well, it arrives earlier than the prescribed time although it was delivered from Germany. I do trust this company and it is German made so I am pretty much confident about the long term durability. People saying why we need a keyboard in an Apple ipad, my answer is quite simple as if you are a heavy social networking user or an article reader and comments writer you really need this keyboard which not only saves your time but also gives you comfort. You can take out your ipad very easily. My friends were guessing I have a small diary but actually its a ipad and keyboard in it.
Super Excellent
on 12 November 2016
So I ordered this keyboard from the reviews, and the main thing which was I wanted a plastic type keyboard, like the ones that come with computers or actual laptops and this one did have it. It arrived promptly the next day and was well packaged. It came in its own box and then a plastic covering for extra protections. The material of the outer case is leather, I don't know if it's real or not but I'm not to fussed with that. It's really nice and soft and has a brown colour seam around the outline which makes it look nice and elegant. The keyboard is removable as the whole case has some kind of magnet inside which allows the keyboard to move around or you can completely take it off and have it in your lap. All up to you, coming to the keyboard well it's exactly like I'm typing from a computer keyboard. It's so fast and with really gentle strokes you can easily type away, no need to press down so hard. I love it and I'm so happy I purchased it, it was also very easy to connect and came with an instruction booklet for help. I would definitely recommend this to people.
on 8 March 2017
Delivery and Packaging

The product comes in a very nice green and white branded box along with the instruction manual and charge cable. The item comes wrapped up nicely to ensure it is safe during transit. First impressions were very good, the case feels great and keyboard a good size considering it fits in the case.

The Product

The IPad slots into the case very easily and the keyboard is magnetic to the case which helps it stay in place. The instructions are clear and the keyboard is easy to connect to the IPad. The case folds up very nice and neatly. As the keyboard is fairly thin the case isn’t too bulky which is nice. My IPad feels very protected if I were to drop it. The leather feels soft and case sturdy when the IPad sits in the upright position. As it is Velcro style you can have the iPad sitting at any angle you wish which is also nice.

Onto the function of the keyboard. As mentioned before, even though it is small it still feels comfortable to use. The only problem I find is that you need to really press each button fairly firmly to get it to register. This can be annoying when typing quickly as I end up missing the odd letter out. The enter button is also fairly small and has led to me hitting buttons around it accidently. Not huge problems but can get annoying when using it for prolonged periods.

The battery life has been great, with it lasting extended period of time without needing a charge. The cable provided plugs into any USB and a light displayed that it is charging. When fully charged this light goes out. I have also used the keyboard with my IPhone which also works very well.

Overall I am pleased with the case and even though it has some minor problems, would recommend to anyone looking for a travel case with keyboard. 4*
review image
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 18 June 2016
It was incredibly easy to set up on my iPad Air - I literally paired the two together in settings and connected them together. The iPad itself fits well into the case, and the faux leather surround that holds the iPad looks professional - It would be great if you're using it in the workplace. If you don't want to use the keyboard, you don't have to take the iPad out of the case, you can simply fold it back on itself, which is handy, or remove the keyboard altogether - It seems to attach with magnets. The slim & lightweight keyboard is good, but doesn't feel as quite as sturdy as a traditional keyboard - however, I've not had any issues with it, so there is nothing that would indicate this is reflective of the quality, in all fairness. The case comes with a little charging lead, but it doesn't take long to charge the keyboard. It also has a sleep mode, so whenever you've not used it for 10 mins it will stop using the battery power, so that's a great selling point in my opinion. I am happy to recommend this Bluetooth keyboard, it does everything I want it to, and looks good, to boot! My pictures show you how it looks when it arrives. I am leaving feedback based on my personal experience, and I work really hard to write objective reviews that people will find helpful. Under Amazon regulations, I need to disclose that I bought this case at a discount, however, my reviews are always honest, it was my choice to write it, and I have still parted with some of my hard earned money! If you have any questions on my experience with this product, please just ask - I'll be happy to help!
review image review image review image review image review image
on 12 June 2016
Purchased as a gift for my Dad and her iPad 5, she's very happy with it and finds the keyboard much easier to use than typing on the screen. The case is very well made and fits the Air iPad 5 perfectly, it will certainly protect it from knocks and drops which a great as she travels abroad with it a lot.

The slimline black membrane keyboard feels solid and has a good typing action for its slim and sleek design. The keys don't have much travel but work well and we haven't had any issues with them not being recognised by the iPad. As above its a great improvement over typing on the virtual keyboard.

The case is solid and strong and has a nice leather effect finish. It clasps together well and the magnetic plate holds the keyboard in place tightly. It stands the iPad up very well and it's easy to remove the iPad if you want to use it separately.

Overall a very good product for the price, which will no doubt see many years use. If it saves the iPad from breaking it's likely to pay for itself 50 fold.
review image review image
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 12 December 2016
I purchased this as a gift for a friend. I already had a similar one in blue which I used at work up until I got a new laptop. The bluetooth keyboard turns your Ipad into a little notebook making tasks such as writing reports, entering data into spreadsheets or just simply writing emails a good deal easier. The bluetooth keyboard connects effortlessly with your ipad and the case also protects your Ipad when closed. Ideal for when you want to just slip it in your bag. The cover also transforms into a useful stand too. I have had my keyboard case for over a year and had no issues with either the case or the keyboard! My friend will I am sure have no issues either!

Happy to answer your questions, Thanks for reading x
on 6 May 2017
Love these keyboard cases, this is my second one, the first was a hard shell and the hinge broke so i got a soft folding type this time and its brilliant, the blue tooth keyboard connected straight away and hasnt dropped out once, and it folds three ways and fastens with an elastic strap so my iPad feels well protected