Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 April 2014
I bought this for my 10 year olds birthday but have sneaked it out of his room in the night to put on my Ipod..... fab CDs full of some great tunes. Most 'compilation' albums only contain a few good ones and loads of b hits but this is full of well known / chart topping songs!
on 18 April 2014
There are many good Tracks on this album although there are a few fillers there it should not put you off purchasing it.
I remember in the past buying an album for just one track. Some habits never die. To conclude you will not be disappointed with The Brit Awards 2014.
on 20 February 2014
Couldn't give this recording less than 5 as it contains hit after hit !!

An eclectic mix of Rock, Pop and Dance, the years greatest tracks by the years greatest artists, a must for all !

Buy this and you wont be disappointed.
on 20 March 2014
Good cd with all the stuff you'd expect. There are a few annoying tracks, but doesn't matter what you buy, there is always a track or two you'd rather burn off. Triple cd, loaded into the car (though note - gracenote doesn't have the cd or track info).
on 7 March 2014
2013 was an excellent year for music and proves that not all the good music and tunes are in the past. An excellent cross section of the year in music and more winners and losers. A very good collection.
on 7 March 2014
The Brits have become an institution in the music industry. They are now the awards that every pop artist wants to get hold of. Therefore the music behind the awards could only be equally excellent. Having said that, the collection includes many tracks that i don't really need in my collection. However most of,the songs i wanted to get from last years releases are included in the 60 odd songs in the collection
on 11 May 2014
had a few issues signing up & downloading the itunes/icloud style thing you have to have in place to download, but after guidance over the phone we got there in the end! I had a few quid in vouchers acumilated from buying cd's which is my old fashioned way of buying music - having the physical item to touch! But i thought i'd try it out & it seems fine if you like that way of collecting tunes?
on 24 February 2014
I loved the awards ceremony that I watched on TV and thought the live performances were fantastic. A wide cross section of the most popular chart music of the moment. There is something on here for everyone. a few of my friends have all bought this and loved it too
on 14 February 2014
I have to confess that my favourite era of pop music is the '60s , but . having said that , I still enjoy listening to some modern tracks. I really like CD 3 of this 3-CD set , in particular the contributions from Daft Punk , Robin Thicke , Bruno Mars , Jason Derulo , Duke Dumont , and Lana Del Ray. Even if , like me , this wouldn't be your first choice of music , you might be pleasantly surprised if you take time to listen to it.
on 29 March 2014
As music is one of my great passions, my wife bought this 3-CD set as a surprise gift, to add to my BRIT Awards CD Collection, and again it didn't disappoint me.
The artists and tracks cover so many genres and I feel is a great "Snapshot" in time of music around in 2013/14.
None of the tracks failed to entertain me. Ideal compilation to play in you car on a long journey.