on 8 September 2013
The Too Far series is one I have had mixed feeling about. Whilst I've really liked one book, I didn't like another so much so I was going into this final book not really knowing whether or not I would like it. However, I was happily surprised with this one.

Rush and Blaire have gone through so much by this point in the series. After secrets, lies and betrayals, they have to really work together if they're going to have a happy ending. A quick recap is given at the beginning of the book, reminding readers that Blaire is now pregnant with Rush's child and both characters couldn't be happier. It isn't long until new characters are introduced to stir things up a bit though but I loved the new additions and the way that the story was taken.

Someone who has been mentioned many times is Rush's father, Dean Finlay - rock god! Up until this point, I had been hoping he would turn up at some point because I wanted to know where Rush got his attitude from. Dean is very much a smooth talker and womaniser but we get to past his rocker reputation as soon as he realises Blaire is pregnant. I loved the different sides to Dean because you could really see that although in love with his job, he really did love his family and would do anything for them - very much like Rush. Dean's appearance is for a reason and not because of Blaire. Instead, Dean delivers some news that sets off the whole plot. Rush's sister Nan is being a pain in the arse and no one but Rush will be able to sort her out so really, Dean comes to get Rush to help.

Over the course of the series, Nan has been a complete bitch to Blaire and has always been jealous of her and Rush's relationship. I was so glad to see Blaire be the better person here as Nan threw a lot more at her. She managed to try to be understanding for Rush, to be there for him while helping Nan but also, she didn't take any crap from Nan and stood up for herself which was nice to see. I really enjoyed the plot surrounding Nan as not only did it bring in new characters but it also set up other books and other plots.

Along with Blaire's development in regards to her empathy towards Nan, Rush has also come a hell of a long way. Gone is the shallow, play boy and instead we get such a loving and sweet young man. His relationship with Blaire has definitely changed Rush for the better and it was so wonderful to see how much he cared for both Blaire and the baby. Rush has some struggles with who to put first in his life but once he got it into his head that he would be a father and a husband, he and everything around him changed. He couldn't have become a more caring person.

Overall, Forever Too Far has a mix of fantastic plot, utterly sweet romance with a few steamy scenes and great characters. What a great ending to the series!
on 12 June 2013
I just love Blaire and Rush, they both had some tough choices to make, Rush's loyalty towards his crazy sister. OK she's had it tough, but needs too let Blaire and Rush live their life.

Blaire is such a sweet forgiving, understanding sweetheart and really deserves to be happy. She does however needs to push her happiness to the forefront, stick up to Nan once and for all ! I think Rush needed a hard tough lesson, and was glad that Blaire was able to force Rush's hand.

Their chemistry is still spot on, hot sexy scenes!

I liked Dean, thought he was a softy underneath his rock star ego, I liked how he stood in Blaire's corner.

I thought Harlow was a really sweet girl, and hopes she gets a chance with Grant, he is a sweet boy underneath his tough image.

So pleased we got to catch up with Woods and Della, they also deserve their happiness. love Jimmy, so sweet.

What a twist, finding out about River, was Abe was a player or what?

Glad Blaire got to remain in touch with her dad, her life is beginning towards her happy ever after.

I love that this series is also set in Sea Breeze, might be fun for a cross over of characters from breathe and the other books! Sea Breeze can't be that big can it????

Waiting eagerly for the next installment
on 7 March 2017
A decent conclusion and I like seeing one of my fav couples getting their just HEA. Although it's my least favorite of the series to date and I'm wondering how much it was actually needed (not a lot happens) if you adore Rush and Blaire like I do it's still worth the read.
on 13 January 2018
Another amazing addition to this series. Watching Rush and Blair grow was and has been an amazing journey. I love that it gives you a peak in what's to come next too.
on 7 March 2017
Still loving it such a brilliant love story Blaire and Rush two halves of the same whole brilliant I loved this whole series and now going to reread Rush pov
on 11 June 2013
O.M.G.this book is one of the best books I've read it didn't disappoint it was so sexy I loved it so much I would recommend anyone to read it if you like the first one and the second one you will just love the third I hope that there may be a fourth I could not put it down I just love it from the first chapter could not put it down........
on 10 June 2013
Can't explain how much I loved this book it's a great ending to rush and Blair's story it made me fall in love with them even more I can't wait to find out more about the other characters.I would highly recommend this book get it read you love it
on 11 June 2013
I loved it. This book was intended for fans to get a further look at the HEA and it didn't disappoint. It has left me wanting so much more from the world created here. I want more Della and Wood, can't wait for Grants story... and please could someone please slap Nan!!!!!
on 6 August 2017
Another good book glad rush seen sense in the end with Blair. Would recommend the whole series really good books
on 11 June 2013
Ok no spoilers, just know that this was excellent, the story explains somethings but leaves others unanswered! Go read it and see what I mean. Rush fix over and damn but I wish someone would put Nan out of our misery.
Enjoy!