Customer reviews

Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Support - Pink
Colour: Pink|Change

on 10 July 2017
Brilliant product. Used from 2 months. Gives you both hands free to wash baby (& lets face it, sometimes they need a good scrub!).

Even when baby could roll I felt safer using this product; much easier than trying to hang on to a wet slippery child!

Easy to keep clean and hangs from a hook to keep out the way (it's quite big but not obstructive in our tiny bathroom).

Cheeky bonus: if baby poops in the bath (& they will) you can let the water out of the tub without taking them out of the seat, thus avoiding a full blown Armageddon and making clean up less traumatic for you both.

Would buy again!!
on 7 October 2017
Absolutely brilliant product. have been using the basic baby bath which my bigger-than-average baby has outgrown very quickly, however, most bath seats are only from 6 months up or have a weight limit of 9 kg. The angelcare bath support was the only solution to this, and boy do I wish I had known about this product earlier! my only regret is that we did not use it from day one, could save us the anxiety and back pain of using a plastic baby bath. highly recommend.
on 26 March 2017
Really useful, bought at three months although wish I had had one sooner. I'm still using it and baby is 6 months and I'm sure she will enjoy it for several more months
on 16 September 2017
I don't know what I would have done without this!!!!! It has made bath time so much easier and enjoyable for everyone. My son is now 7 months old and only just starting to show signs of wiggling out of it. It's also much easier to store than a whole baby bath and is useful as a seat the rest of the time too.
on 13 September 2017
Amazing bath support! Being first time mum I found it bery difficult to wash my newborn on my own in her little bath. I tried other bath support but it was too hard on her head. This bath support allowed me to wash my baby on my own and she absolutely loves it. It's very soft and non slip. If I could give it 6 stars I would!
on 23 May 2016
Have not used this bath yet as baby not born yet, but I ordered it because I wanted the green colour rather than the pink or blue, which doesn't seem to be available anywhere else. It arrived really quickly and nicely packaged and seems sturdy and good quality. I'm hoping it will be easy and pleasant to use.
on 4 October 2016
Used for only a few months until my little one was able to sit upright unaided. Great support and definitely helped as I have a bad back so knowing the little one was supported and could still splash and enjoy the water was great.
on 11 October 2017
Bit bigger than expected, however it's a wonderful thing. Gives you the freedom of two hands when bathing a slippery newborn. My son actually stopped screaming and started enjoying bath time. Well worth the price.
on 16 October 2017
Lifesaver for bathing my baby, it frees up my hands to wash her properly and saves my back too. Easier to use than a baby bath. Would recommend to new parents
on 23 August 2017
this is great to allow one-person bathing of our little one, and saved me from continuing to hold him in the bath while hubby washed him, which was hurting our backs. It's good to allow him to sit in and get used to the 'big bath' but feel secure and comfortable. He loves to kick and splash around while he sits and gets a pampering!! really recommend.