Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Colour: Pink|Change

on 19 March 2014
I used it with my daughter since she was born so i could put her directly in our tub instead of buying a baby tub.
I like the material and the fact that the mesh is not hard so she can sits comfortably
on 29 April 2016
With our first we had a conventional baby bath which once full are really heavy. You need to support baby using one arm whilst bathing them with the other. You have to tip it away into the bath or sink which can lead to some pretty messy splashing. And to be fair they aren't in them for long. Last time we then progressed to a hard moulded winning the pooh seat which suctioned to the bottom of the bath. It looked pretty uncomfortable and we still needing to use a hand to support baby and she kept slipping down. Not to mention the fact that she never looked comfortable.

Fast forward to baby number 2 at 4 weeks with me pulling my hair out trying to bath both of ours by myself while my shift worker husband was out and a friend of ours also with 2 under 2 saying why aren't you bathing together with an angelcare Support? This has been a huge game changer. U am now able to bath both together or bath my youngest first take her out and be getting her ready in the bathroom while my toddler plays with me still supervising. It allows me to have both hands friend to wash her. Her to stay warm and be able to kick her legs and wave her arms without feeling so cooped up in a baby bath. I think I may shed a little tear when she grows out of it.

I love it that much I tell everyone I know who is pregnant that they have to get one!!! There are only a few products that I have regretted not knowing about sooner and this is the one I wish I'd had from day one with baby one.
review image
on 13 September 2014
I wish I had bought this when pregnant and preparing for the baby! As a first-time expectant mum, you are bombarded with products to buy and it all gets a bit mind boggling, you never really know what to get.

I started out with a baby bath built-in to our changing table, trouble is that we found it awkward to bathe our newborn, it ended up always being a two-person job with myself and my partner trying to wrangle with a slippery baby, so scared of dropping her. Bathing our daughter was never a pleasant experience, so much work filling up the bath with a bowl, loads of trips to and from bathroom/nursery to fill/empty bowl, etc. etc. Most importantly, our daughter always cried during a bath, probably feeling insecure in our arms and sensing our fear of dropping her!

I bought this recently, at my wits end really as bathing your baby, you are told by the books and websites, is supposed to be a positive, bonding experience and relaxing for the baby. I never felt ours were so, for under twenty quid, thought I would give this bath support a whirl.

It's been brilliant! My daughter really enjoys her baths now and sleeps almost through the night after one at less than 10 weeks old with no more tears. She is well supported, comfortable with the flexible mesh and the support warms up with the water so no bums on cold, hard plastic. It's easy to clean and you can hang it to dry/keep it out of the way as it has a hanging loop. Also, most importantly, I feel confident to bathe her alone without help ... and no more time wasted filling and emptying a baby bath! Much more convenient with smiles all round in our household!

So expectant mums confused of just what to buy (or new mums that are having the same problems with baby baths as I did) - buy this! You will find it indispensable.
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 November 2016
Purchased for a new mom in Germany and it arrived super fast. Checked numerous websites for it and different locations with Amazon but this was definitely the cheapest. My friend loves it and now baths the baby more often due to the fact that she has both hands free and is not nervous with a new baby.
on 9 January 2017
Was needing a new seat for my 3 month old for the bath and came across this one so I thought I would give it ago, I'm so glad I did it is very well made and soft for little one to sit in also keeps her from slide all over she now loves her baths would recommend it
on 17 June 2014
Makes life so much easier and safer, very happy with my product.
I would recommend it to all my friends
on 16 September 2016
Ive used this fantastic bath support every day with my baby girl right from a week old she's now 18 weeks. Its perfect. She loves to splash around in it and i feel she is nice and supported in it. It looks great in the bath, its not clumpy. Its light weight. Love the meshy back on it so the water can reach her all the way around. Its comfy and easy to store.
Arrived all boxed up and in perfect condition.
on 11 December 2016
Baby was premature so was too scared to use this product at the start but she has got much bigger and now wouldn't be able to manage without it. Only thing is she maybe getting too big now so we may have to buy something else now but great product and quality. Love the hook at the back!! Hoping they look at doing something for older children!!
on 10 February 2017
Great quality item that is also stylish looking and easy to store.

This product is very light but very sturdy and ever so practical. It can be hung on a hook somewhere or put in a linen cupboard when not in use. It is easy to wash and dry and the baby loves it!
on 10 January 2017
Brilliant Bath. I'm pleased I bought this, it's definitely not worth buying a bigger bath for a baby. This doesn't take up much room as you can just hook it up on wall out of the way after use. My son loves having a bath with this. Highly recommended. Thank you.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling