Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's

Colour: Pink|Change

on 13 September 2014
I wish I had bought this when pregnant and preparing for the baby! As a first-time expectant mum, you are bombarded with products to buy and it all gets a bit mind boggling, you never really know what to get.

I started out with a baby bath built-in to our changing table, trouble is that we found it awkward to bathe our newborn, it ended up always being a two-person job with myself and my partner trying to wrangle with a slippery baby, so scared of dropping her. Bathing our daughter was never a pleasant experience, so much work filling up the bath with a bowl, loads of trips to and from bathroom/nursery to fill/empty bowl, etc. etc. Most importantly, our daughter always cried during a bath, probably feeling insecure in our arms and sensing our fear of dropping her!

I bought this recently, at my wits end really as bathing your baby, you are told by the books and websites, is supposed to be a positive, bonding experience and relaxing for the baby. I never felt ours were so, for under twenty quid, thought I would give this bath support a whirl.

It's been brilliant! My daughter really enjoys her baths now and sleeps almost through the night after one at less than 10 weeks old with no more tears. She is well supported, comfortable with the flexible mesh and the support warms up with the water so no bums on cold, hard plastic. It's easy to clean and you can hang it to dry/keep it out of the way as it has a hanging loop. Also, most importantly, I feel confident to bathe her alone without help ... and no more time wasted filling and emptying a baby bath! Much more convenient with smiles all round in our household!

So expectant mums confused of just what to buy (or new mums that are having the same problems with baby baths as I did) - buy this! You will find it indispensable.
on 29 April 2016
With our first we had a conventional baby bath which once full are really heavy. You need to support baby using one arm whilst bathing them with the other. You have to tip it away into the bath or sink which can lead to some pretty messy splashing. And to be fair they aren't in them for long. Last time we then progressed to a hard moulded winning the pooh seat which suctioned to the bottom of the bath. It looked pretty uncomfortable and we still needing to use a hand to support baby and she kept slipping down. Not to mention the fact that she never looked comfortable.

Fast forward to baby number 2 at 4 weeks with me pulling my hair out trying to bath both of ours by myself while my shift worker husband was out and a friend of ours also with 2 under 2 saying why aren't you bathing together with an angelcare Support? This has been a huge game changer. U am now able to bath both together or bath my youngest first take her out and be getting her ready in the bathroom while my toddler plays with me still supervising. It allows me to have both hands friend to wash her. Her to stay warm and be able to kick her legs and wave her arms without feeling so cooped up in a baby bath. I think I may shed a little tear when she grows out of it.

I love it that much I tell everyone I know who is pregnant that they have to get one!!! There are only a few products that I have regretted not knowing about sooner and this is the one I wish I'd had from day one with baby one.
review image
on 19 March 2014
I used it with my daughter since she was born so i could put her directly in our tub instead of buying a baby tub.
I like the material and the fact that the mesh is not hard so she can sits comfortably
on 16 September 2016
Ive used this fantastic bath support every day with my baby girl right from a week old she's now 18 weeks. Its perfect. She loves to splash around in it and i feel she is nice and supported in it. It looks great in the bath, its not clumpy. Its light weight. Love the meshy back on it so the water can reach her all the way around. Its comfy and easy to store.
Arrived all boxed up and in perfect condition.
on 17 June 2014
Makes life so much easier and safer, very happy with my product.
I would recommend it to all my friends
on 16 July 2016
Baby daughter loves this no longer wants baths with mummy as wants to sit on this she can splash her legs and relax unsupported by mum, who is then free to wash her and introduce her to playing with bath toys and singing- making bath time fun.
on 1 June 2016
This bath support has been absolutely brilliant. Used from when my baby was first born it has meant an easier bath time as you have 2 hands free to wash and play with your baby, and then pick him up out of the bath easily. My mum even commented on what a great invention this was and how she wished she had it in her day!
My little boy is 6 months now and we still use it pretty much every day (this lasts so well as is very sturdy). He can now flex his body up, and although is not quite able to get out of this he definitely moves in it a lot more.
For my other little one I had a normal baby bath which we did not really get a lot of use out of, this on the other hand has been an excellent buy. I would definitely recommend.
on 18 March 2013
We bought this when our LO was 3 months old and starting to outgrow his baby bath, he is a very active baby and soon learnt to wriggle his way off the other supports on the market that we tried and he was obviously too little for a bath seat. We were at a loss until we discovered this bath support by angel care. It's sturdy and comfortable for baby allowing you to bath with ease, and he hasn't wriggled off it once! Perfect! He's able to splash away with his feet and the mesh at the back keeps him warm. Wouldn't even bother with a baby bath next time, would just use this! Our LO is now 5 months and we all still love it!
on 12 September 2016
This bath seat was absolutely fantastic for my 98th percentile baby!! The chair/seat ones were all too small for him and he actually got stuck in one of them which was not fun! This just suited him so well. It's great quality and not as slippy as some of the others I tried. Easy to wash baby too. I tried SO many bath seats and this was the best one for my lovely chubby baby!
on 3 September 2016
Baby didn't enjoy sitting in this, and we found it easier to just hold her. Think this is a bit of a waste of time and money. Also stupidly expensive for what it is. Ended up using it upside down as a storage box for bathroom toys, then gave it away to a friend to try - so will update review is she finds it better than we did!