on 4 October 2014
It has Disney tags on it, but this is not a genuine Disney doll. My daughter has the original and I purchased this as a birthday gift for her friend since she loves hers so much. Without even holding the two side by side, I could see there are many differences. The dress is a different colour, the stitching is awful, some "skin" fabric is cut away from beneath an area on the sheer part of her dress, the paint for her rosey cheeks is on her jaw line and her shape is off.
I didn't have time to get another gift and was forced to give this to my daughter's friend. My only hope is that she looks past all of this and doesn't mind having a cheap, chubby Elsa. If I had a few days, I would have returned this and gotten her something different.
on 16 October 2014
I'm not convinced of the authenticity of this doll. Having bought numerous princess dolls from the Disney Store in my local shopping centre, this is of lower quality. Her legs point the wrong way, and to quote my 5 year old daughter "There is something wrong with her head".
Had this been cheaper than the official Disney store products, I would have let it go but at almost twice the price I felt I had to write a review. This seems to be a case of someone cashing in on the high demand for Frozen merchandise regardless of quality. Having said that, my two year old daughter has none of my concerns and is very happy with Elsa...
on 6 August 2014
I'm afraid to say these are not genuine Disney merchandise.
As they have been out of stock with Disney for a LONG time, I checked with the seller before ordering and he could not confirm they were genuine Disney products. I have no idea on the quality as I decided not to buy one, they may be perfectly acceptable but I will be waiting until Disney have them back in stock.

My contact with the seller himself was first rate though hence my rating. He was prompt and courteous in his replies and was honest when asked direct about the dolls.
on 22 January 2015
After reading some of the reviews I was dubious regarding the quality of this product but my daughter desperately wanted an Elsa Plush and it was proving extremely difficult to find one to buy. Therefore when I saw this, and at a very reasonable price compared to some other sellers who were out of stock, I was very happy. The doll is really beautiful and very good quality. My 8yr old daughter loves her and says its her favourite Christmas present!
on 14 April 2015
Daughter loves this doll, of course! Do like the slightly larger size compared to her other dolls and it is nice and soft with a plat that you can unwind and redo which keeps her amused. Good dress on the doll too.
on 17 September 2014
Would've given this 5 as quality and delivery were very good. It was just annoying that as soon as I ordered the doll the price then dropped by a couple of quid. Other than that overall I'm very happy and it was still cheaper than other sellers.
on 30 June 2014
I brought this for my niece for her birthday and she was beyond happy with it. It has taken me ages to track down one of these dolls and I was really chuffed with the price and the fact it was an official Disney doll!
on 26 September 2014
Was worried I would have a disappointed child on Christmas day this year as there are no elsa dolls in stores at the moment, Very pleased to have received this in the post today. Lovely looking doll. Appears to be good quality. Very quick service too! No complaints here, definitely worth the bit extra!
on 19 October 2014
Not happy with this product at all i bought it thinking it was a genuine Disney doll when I received it you can tell it's a fake
when I gave my little cousin the doll she loved it but later on in the night she complained that a foot of the doll had came away so I had to sew it back together for her! Bit embarrassing really!
I should of sent it back and demanded my money back to be honest
on 19 October 2014
Really disappointed with these (as i ordered both for my niece) as it says Disney store toy and labels are the same but I'm afraid the quality is nothing like Disney stores and feel that they are fake/copies as my daughter has ones from the Disney store and i could easily compare.