on 3 December 2016
My five year old loves minecraft and creativerse we set him math building tasks to complete using the games so he loves the interaction. We decided to buy him a cheap computer and upgrade it if needed to play the games. The graphics card in this does not seem to want to upgrade software due to it being a Dell machine and the drivers are not compatible with the upgraded operating system on the machine. So we purchased a new hard drive (Kept the old drive with all the software on just in case) We did a fresh install of windows and bought an old graphics card from an auction site. this was still a lot cheaper than building him a pc and it worked. He loves it and it runs what he needs. I have give my purchase 5 stars because it was exactly as listed and does what it was expected to do. I knew we would have to tinker with it to play more demanding games that is not the sellers fault lol. The wireless dongle worked even directly after a fresh install of windows the monitor is great. One downside we did get a laptop power cable instead of the three prong cable needed but we had plenty knocking around so was not worth any distress. Thanks
on 23 June 2017
Amazing value - it all works great for what I need it for - just the usual, internet/email, etc. Doesn't come with Microsoft Office obviously, but I've installed this on there no problems (I get it free through my work). I also needed to install some specialist software on it for work, it all went on fine, and I have had no problems at all with it so far, almost a month later. For less than £90 I am very happy :)
on 26 April 2017
Really happy we had a problem the tower never worked but as soon as we contacted them . We were given a replacement tower & they took the tower that had the problem away without any problems . Well packaged , delivery came before the expected date. Would definitely recommend a package like this to anyone as they look after their customers
on 18 May 2016
Trusted seller Ace!.
seems to good but if like me you are in need of a good back up this is it!......all working no con windows 7 for a fab price.
Ace's all round.
on 13 August 2014
Arrived in good time. In very good condition. Started correctly first time. Perhaps not the fastest machine on earth but has exceeded my expectations. Helpful notes with 3 month guarantee and contact number in event of any problem. Also spare system disc included. As good as a new processor. Very happy with this company and will use again.
on 31 August 2017
Stopped working just after i bought a year ago
Im trying to get a replacement as very disappointed i have my life story on it !
on 9 March 2017
CD/DVD PLAYER DID NOT WORK RELACEMENT SENT NOW I NEED TO FIND SOMEONE TO FIT IT,USB PORTS ON SCREEN DONT WORK,ON SCREEN IT SAYS WINDOWS IS COUNTERFEIT BUT MACHINE DOES WORK AND I WONT DO ANY BANKING OR BUYING ON THIS MACHINE.
on 23 June 2017
I discovered a fault on my monitor with only a few days of warranty remaining. This presented no problem for Encore. I recieved a new monitor with no fuss in a matter of days. Excellent service from a compant I would heartily recommend. Up to the discovery of the fault the PC was fab and is back to its best with the new monitor.
on 17 November 2015
For the price we were a bit hesitant but no need to have worried as they were both excellent buys..our friend the computer sizzle was impressed we can also upgrade to Windows 10. We have also put Microsoft office on which was not with machine. These were brought for my girls so they have own computers to do school work. Well worth the money.
on 30 May 2017
Quite damaged. Dongle also broke into pieces. Had to pay extra to get missing items.